GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2

Help - 2019 gti runs rough at idle and misfires- could it be PCV?

Hey there guys , Im troubleshooting an issue right now where my 2019 gti will stutter and sometimes even die when it is at an idle for longer than 10-20 seconds and STFT and LTFT go as high as +/- 10-15% and sometimes even - 40-50% when idling so super rich. occasionally I get codes for...
  2. 2

Getting MAP sensor codes and rich idle codes - please advise

Hey there people, I have a 2019 gti running eqt stage 2 E85 ecu tune and stage 2 eqt tcu tune eqt and I’m getting some strange codes and was wondering if anyone could offer insight. p0413 secondary air switching Valve open circuit (pretty sure I have a melted combination valve. This...
  3. 2

Knocking under acceleration or low rev

Hey guys I have a 2019 gti with 29k miles and I’ve had it since 8k Miles. (Tuned stage 2 eqt ecu/DSG at 19k) and I’m getting this a noise that I don’t recall ever hearing before under acceleration but it’s only when less than 10% on throttle and also only when between 1-3k rpm I have some...
  4. 2

Cobb AP td1 info?

Hey guys I’m a new 2019 gti owner (got is nov 2020) and I’m loving the car but now I’m looking into a tune but want to find one that can actually avoid td1 if possible. I’ve heard many different stories on this forum from getting lucky by unmarrying and uninstalling the AP all the way to being...