GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 2

Help - 2019 gti runs rough at idle and misfires- could it be PCV?

For me it was my injectors that went bad at 30k. That’s for a 19 model year
  2. 2

How to install Schroth Quick Fit Pro in a MK7 GTI

Hey there im considering installing this on my ‘19 gti and was hoping u could provide some pictures of the bolts in the rear and front and what trim needs to be removed. Especially for the rear
  3. 2

Right but what does clamping the evap line from the pcv tell me ? like what do I look for once I do that ? Will there be an immediate change in data block values or how the idle sounds etc ? many times the only thing I can pick up on that’s abnormal is the fuel trims being rich.
  4. 2

And what do I look for when doing this as far as changes in the car etc like how do u use that to diagnose ?
  5. 2

Hey there guys , Im troubleshooting an issue right now where my 2019 gti will stutter and sometimes even die when it is at an idle for longer than 10-20 seconds and STFT and LTFT go as high as +/- 10-15% and sometimes even - 40-50% when idling so super rich. occasionally I get codes for...
  6. 2

Driver window rattles within the door when the window is down.

Ya I don’t think I ever addressed those rattles (sounds more like plastic rattling) the one I recently had to address was the window regulator rattling around in the door
  7. 2

Factory Service Manual

Where did u get this and how did u save it ? Is this Erwin ?
  8. 2

Driver window rattles within the door when the window is down.

Hey there hopefully resolve this issue but if not I have found the fix to this issue after having it myself and contacting a trusted Vw tech. it’s a 10 mm nut behind the door card that is connected to the window regulator. Here’s a video of the fix you may be OCD but so am I and I refuse to...
  9. 2

Is a VCDS Bleed Necessary???

So this sounds like what I’m going thru now. I changed my brakes yesterday and bled for the second time (first time with a pressure bleeder) but the first time I did it I ran the cylinder dry by using the old school non pressure bleeder method. ever since that first brake change my brakes...
  10. 2

P0413 code

Can u pm it to me ?
  11. 2

P0413 code

I’m now getting p0106 along with the p0413 code and my car is stalling out at stops.
  12. 2

P0413 code

What dealer do u use ? my dealer is telling me I need to remove mods etc to get a new SAI pump
  13. 2

P0413 code

Ya I’m getting random gunshot pops when literally doing nothing with throttle. it’s running that rich and I get p0106 MAP sensor code and also sometimes a rich idle code. Gotta fix SAI first
  14. 2

P0413 code

no emissions on my car until 2026-27 since its under the exemption for cars under 8 years old in CA but I would like to retain as much factory equipment as possible anyway. is the part in the picture above the suspect part for p0413 code? and im having the fueling issues at idle and cold start...
  15. 2

P0413 code

my apologies but im not familiar with lambda as I use AFR. is that comparable to a 10-11 AFR when im supposed to see 12-14? because im seeing super rich readings all around (AFR, STFT, LTFT) and sometimes an intermittent lean reading on fuel trim (positive number). car sometimes even turns...
  16. 2

P0413 code

Are there multiple valves or the “combination valve” also when u had the issue I noticed u said u got a rough idle which is what I’m getting now. did u ever get to check STFT or LTFT values during that rough idle ? Because I’m getting up to a -30% value in both when I feel the rough Idle that...
  17. 2

P0413 code

Quick follow up on this post. is the primary part that’s causing the p0413 code the combination valve or is it something else on that assembly ?
  18. 2

Getting MAP sensor codes and rich idle codes - please advise

Hey there people, I have a 2019 gti running eqt stage 2 E85 ecu tune and stage 2 eqt tcu tune eqt and I’m getting some strange codes and was wondering if anyone could offer insight. p0413 secondary air switching Valve open circuit (pretty sure I have a melted combination valve. This...
  19. 2

Knocking under acceleration or low rev

I don’t have the pxxxx number for all the codes but the one that seems to matter is a p0106 intermittently (will be getting a new MAP sensor soon) other than that all I have is a unplugged 02 sensor code(downstream o2 for eqt tune) and the p0413 (apparently normal for stage 2 to break SAI)...