GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Flooded boot & wet rear seats. Mk7 Golf.

Hi. For the past Year I have had intermittent flooding to my boots spare wheel area. In recent weeks this has started to effect my rear seats too, currently sodden and drying out in my bathroom! I see that there are a few threads regarding this issue, with a great many reasons behind it but...
  2. L

Bulb holder.......

Oh! And they're standard bulbs , Halogens
  3. L

Bulb holder.......

Thank you Don. I'll give this info to the the garage and get them to do a full investigation on it with this in mind. Considering it's a brand new headlight unit it's pretty disappointing!
  4. L

Bulb holder.......

Sorry for the late reply! Rubber cover missing on the dipped headlight aperture only (the problem one) The warning lights just tell me to "check nearside dipped headlight" That's the only message I've ever had. Thanks for replying
  5. L

Bulb holder.......

Hi. New today to the forum. I hope someone can help with an issue I have with a passenger side dipped headlight issue. 18 months ago a bulb failed on my golf and when I took it to Halfords for a replacement bulb the guy told me that the bulb holder had burnt out/melted and needed replacing. I...