GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

Selling GTI PP Calipers and Lines -$150, Socal

BUMP Price drop, 100$ just trying to get rid of em for garage space.
  2. Z

Correct, these are for 340mm rotors. Came from a 2020 A3 S-line. BUMP as these are still for sale.
  3. Z

BUMP. still available. took some time off to take care of personal matters. still at 150 located in socal.
  4. Z

WTB Fuel-It sensor W/ Bluetooth

WTB fuel-it sensor with bluetooth.
  5. Z

FS: Racingline Intake Hose, RS3 Coil packs, Racingline Oil Dipstick, aFE Dry Filter, + Cleaner,

BUMP have most sales pending but taking offer until they're sold. First come first serve, I will always sell to the first person that messages me about the item
  6. Z

Stratified Automotive Custom Etune

Whoa, no need to start name calling, I don't read through this forum anymore and just saw his log. I jumped the gun as I was in a rush to leave but he said "AC on, KR crazy". Im not trying to troll or double down, I just wasn't able to read through so that's my bad. On his other log he does show...
  7. Z

Selling Brand New Haldex Oil - $20+shipping or local SD/LA

Ah sorry, I had an old post that listed it but it keeps getting lose in the forums. If you still want or lmk!
  8. Z

Selling Brand New Haldex Oil - $20+shipping or local SD/LA

Selling a brand new bottle of haldex oil. Had this in my reserve but sold the vehicle. Asking for $20 + shipping, or can do local.
  9. Z

FS: Racingline Intake Hose, RS3 Coil packs, Racingline Oil Dipstick, aFE Dry Filter, + Cleaner,

Selling the last few remaining items on my part-out. Intake hose has the clamp to the TIP missing, but you can re-use the one from the factory hose so no extra purchases necessary. Retails for around $120. - $50+shipping. SALE PENDING RS3 Coil Packs are from ECS...
  10. Z

that's true for any intercooler, but an upgraded one should cool it down faster so you can do some runs. You just need to monitor your IATs until it gets down to a reasonable level before you send it.
  11. Z

Get an inter cooler. Your intake temps are at 149
  12. Z

Selling Accessport W/ EQT & Stratified DSG + ECU Tune - SOLD

Sale fell through! Updated to include all orders tied to the accessport + DSG codes and ECU codes.
  13. Z

Selling Accessport W/ EQT & Stratified DSG + ECU Tune - SOLD

SOLD PM me if interested.
  14. Z

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

FS: MQB Air intake Inlet Block off Plate, Audi A3 8V OEM Windshield sunscreen, VWR Racingline Intake Hose, AFE Dry Pro Air Filter, RS3 coil packs (red), billet aluminum oil dipstick, AWE Chrome Exhaust Tips, new Haldex Oil, and a Accessport for the GTI/A3 that is ECU and DSG unlocked. I have a...
  15. Z

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Unfortunately no, but I have a lot of stuff for sale for the mk7 golf feel free to check out my post and if you have any interest pm me. I do have new chrome awe tips still.