GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GolfMatchMK7

MK7 DSG Mechatronic Failure

Hi all, Hope you’re all well - its been a while since I’ve posted here which is a good thing right? Anyway, what was the longest stretch without any problems on my Golf since ownership came to an end about two weeks ago. I had drove my car in the morning, parked it outside the station and came...
  2. GolfMatchMK7

WARRANTY CLAIM: Advice

Hi All, so a couple months ago I realised that my front passenger door is having issues with the window switch where it is only intermittently working. It has to be pressed a couple times before the window operates and sometimes even more. To me it sounds like a motor or faulty switch issue...
  3. GolfMatchMK7

Multiple Error Messages on MK7 Golf

Hi all, hope you’re well. I have just started my car up after last using it about 13/14 hours ago and the dash lit up like a christmas tree with loads of beeps. The errors coming up include: Traction Stabalisation Error, ParkPilot Error, Proactive Passenger Safety Error, ACC and Front Assist...
  4. GolfMatchMK7

MK7 TSI Golf Bi-Xenon Light Flickers

Hi all, I have a MK7 Match TSI which has the Bi-Xenon headlights (from factory not retrofitted). I noticed yesterday that the passenger side light turns off and then back on after 1-2 seconds. Driver side is fine. Car was bought not long ago and still has Dealership warranty. Any thoughts on...
  5. GolfMatchMK7

Changing wheels, any implications?

Hi everyone, I have a MK7 Golf Match TSI. I really want to change the alloys as the ones currently on now (16” Dover) aren’t really to my liking. I just want to upgrade to the 17” Singapore Alloys (on most GTD’s and R-Lines). Is it as simple as swapping it over or is there anything else I need...
  6. GolfMatchMK7

Bought VW MK7 from VW Dealership with strange sounds

Hi everyone, Earlier this month I bought a MK7 Golf Match DSG (Used Approved) from VW Dealership. Once making the 150mile journey back to London, I realised that when driving below 20mph I can hear a weird 'clunking' noise which sounds like something may be loose but I've checked everything in...