GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DatOneGuy

Armytrix exhaust for sale.

Looking to sell a lightly used armytrix exhaust. Asking 1700$. It is off the car now. Had it listed on facebook for some time in the mqb pages. Its a great exhaust sounds good open or closed. I just will likely be getting rid of the car soon so the exhaust is up for sale. I live in annapolis md...
  2. DatOneGuy

Armytrix catback exhaust possibly for sale?

So long story short i have a mk7.5 gti recently bought a armytrix exhaust (blue tips) thinking i would love it and i do and don't, frankly too much attention for my liking. It's been on the car about a month. I live in Annapolis Maryland. Its still on the car and will be till i find a buyer and...
  3. DatOneGuy

Set of 4 wheels and tires for sale

Hello I live in Annapolis md I have for sale a decent set 4 oem vw wheels (austins or dallas not sure which ones these are) with two tires being 9/32 and two other ones being 7/32 so still a good full year or two of tire tread left on them. I work at an audi dealer I rebalanced them and just...
  4. DatOneGuy

Oem TCR muffler for sale

I recently ordered a exhaust and no longer need my TCR muffler. I'd like to see it go to a good home. I live in annapolis md. I'd like to get 400$. Willing to meet with in a hour or so of Annapolis for a little extra gas money. It is however still on my car till my new exhaust comes. I had a...
  5. DatOneGuy

Dirty Pretorias Wheels

I have a 2019 rabbit with black pretoria's> they steady get too much brake dust on them. I'm on factory pads and rotors. I'm just about to pass 34k miles and its about time to change them anyway. Car comes with the performance pack brakes. What are the best performance pads that make the least...