GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DeuceMcgee

Sold

bump
  2. DeuceMcgee

What did you do to your mk7 today?

@Treadup are those the OEM VW rotary wheels? looks great.
  3. DeuceMcgee

MK7 Confessions

I live on the 3rd floor of an apt building with no outdoor hose connection anywhere close. I wake up early on a sunday every few months and park behind my wife's business to run a hose from the industrial sink to wash & detail the car before any of her employees get in. She also scuffed the...
  4. DeuceMcgee

They are OEM, and I think the best looking compared to anything else I've seen. JMHO.
  5. DeuceMcgee

Summer wheels went on and alignment this morning.
  6. DeuceMcgee

Sold

bump
  7. DeuceMcgee

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Ha! Driving that through my neighborhood would be a nightmare. RSe12’s w/ PS4’s for summer time, which in New England could be 6 months or could be 3 months.
  8. DeuceMcgee

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

The A/S 4's been on back order everywhere for a while at least since november from what I was told when I ordered wheels the other day. I ended up going with PS4S's.
  9. DeuceMcgee

Sold

Like it says JB4 w/ bluetooth and AFR harness. AFR harness fits the earlier MK7.5 models (2018-19). $275 Can meet up if you're in the New England area to deliver, or ship if you cover the cost.
  10. DeuceMcgee

Came out this morning to discover I'm apparently smuggling a baseball in my front driver's side tire. Probably the excuse I need to buy a set of summer rims & tires.
  11. DeuceMcgee

Rear cabin rattle

Thanks for sharing Kevin! That is also a common rattle issue in the MK7.5's (mine included).
  12. DeuceMcgee

Rear cabin rattle

@EpicTech did you order your from online or go to your local audi dealer?
  13. DeuceMcgee

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

I must be giving my age away with that one.
  14. DeuceMcgee

Nice build. "balloon knot" was always my favorite.
  15. DeuceMcgee

Rear cabin rattle

Hope this helps you. when I first heard it I double checked my rsb. Then it wouldn’t really happen when I sat in back while my spouse drove because it was weighted down. Thought I was going to lose my mind till I bumped the bench putting a box on the floor and then the light bulb moment occurred.
  16. DeuceMcgee

Rear cabin rattle

So yesterday I figured out what exactly has been rattling in my rear passenger cabin area. Thought that the video might be helpful to post here for others. Will pull up the bench and sound deaden when I have a day off. For some reason it wont let me embed the video so here is a hyper link...
  17. DeuceMcgee

Just read through this thread today and it's like binge watching a series up to the finale in real time. Hope this sorts out your issues @Acadia18. Great Build!
  18. DeuceMcgee

Why The American Car Market Sucks: a Microcosm

@Dog Dad Wagon I think the alltrack is amazing! I was originally looking for a used alltrack from local dealership since I have a friend there who called me whenever one arrived (2nd option was a used Volvo V60 wagon in our budget). It was on the top of my list for the fun factor and utility of...