GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Open trunk drains battery?

Has literally nothing to do with it. No modern (or even semi-modern) vehicle with a basic can-bus system will put all of the modules to sleep unless all doors are shut. Some even require the vehicle locked but that is typically on older can-bus vehicles looking for a lock signal. Professional...
  2. J

Also negative, car knows a door is still open and won't go to sleep.
  3. J

It'll keep interior lights on, which will drain the battery somewhat. Just roll the latch and the car will think it's closed, problem solved.
  4. J

Fs: Vw Atlas Steering wheel (no air bag)

Heated or not heated?
  5. J

FS: Touch Climatronic panel + Polar Night trim panel

Big ol' price drop to $100.
  6. J

FS: Touch Climatronic panel + Polar Night trim panel

My lovely husband and mother in law got me multiple retrofits for my 16 eGolf for my birthday, but unfortunately the touch climatronic panel can not be retrofitted to my eGolf (always has a high pressure sensor fault). It's out of the return window, so he told me to go ahead and list it! Should...
  7. J

The Mk7 OEM wheels thread

Picked up a set of Michigan's for the last month and a half of winter that my e-Golf will go through! I'm so mad about how good they look vs my stock aero wheels.
  8. J

eGolf and 17" wheels?

Hello! I just picked up a 2016 eGolf SEL Premium a few days ago, and I have a spare set of 225/45R17 Blizzaks that I have laying around that I would like to install onto it! I've been looking for wheels, and I found a set of 4 genuine Onyx wheels ( Part #5K0071497AX1) for $400 which is a steal...