2. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

WTS: set of 4 Cadiz 19's w/ pilot sport AS3+

Yes. sorry thought I quoted
  3. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

Yep had inquiry but no commitment
  4. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

North east Indiana, just less than a quarter inch tread left on tires. This is the worst blemish on them excuse how dusty they are been sitting under my Jeep. ETA: Tires are 245/35 just to be clear Asking $500.00 for all if picking up.
  5. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Raise? How low is it lol What I envision Thanks btw
  6. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

I do not have a spacer on mine, I felt they sat close enough to flush, but I'm spring lowered a good bit so I didn't want the possibility of rubbing that was the main reason for me getting these and they look way better that the vw 19's it had
  7. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

No idea, can't hurt to ask them, you'd just have to pay for mount and balance i would imagine
  8. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

The studs are steel from what the racingline website says and the lug nuts are anodized aluminum. As far as the valve stems he basically said the light grey plastic part that screws down as you tighten it down to seal the inner rubber gasket can and usually does break, I guess.. which then can...
  9. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

Yeah ordered the tires online about two months ago, went in and told them I had new wheels but they were delayed at the ports, the said they'd put them on the wheels but wouldn't mount the new wheels I said no problem!
  10. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

So Costco guy, seemed pretty knowledgeable said to not use the matching valve stems said "the plastic part opposite the rubber seal crushes and can chip the finish and leak, and they charge to remove and install them" so I had them put in rubber ones. He Also said I shouldn't use these since...
  11. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

Same here, I was the second pledge to buy, even got anthracite valve stems. Just so anxious!! Lol
  12. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

I would be willing to bet you could work something out with Apex that they could ship them to who you sell them too if you could get them sold to a member here. But its your money. It would be worth a shot
  13. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

Oh I'm well aware of whats goin on, China pretty much has a choke hold on the world, they've been planning it for decade's. But it sounded like aside from excessive port issues state side Apex had a grip on their timing.
  14. GolfR'n&Jeep'n

Yeah whats the word fellas? I understand you're trying to get the forged wheels of the ground but, let's not forget people are anxiously awaiting the ones they bought! I'm getting emails about that "my tires are waiting for pickup"