GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

034 Spherical Rear Trailing Arms - Brand New - Mk7 GTI/R

Have a set of 034 spherical rear trailing arms that I never got around to installing so these are brand new, page describing them is here: https://www.034motorsport.com/mqb-rear-trailing-arm-spherical-bearing-upgrade-kit-mkvii-volkswagen-golf-gti-r-and-8v-8s-audi-a3-s3-tt-tts.html $350 shipped...
  2. B

A2B Brushless RS3 LPFP - FWD

Have an A2B brushless RS3 LPFP meant for FWD (Mk7 GTI). All parts included for FWD including pump, harness, controller, 20a fuse, male-to-male extension, and sender pigtail connector. This was barely used (<100 miles) as a troubleshooting step for stage 2 E85 tuning that ended up being an...
  3. B

Mk7 GTI Track Part Out - Oil Coolers, RS3 LPFP, iAbed Oil Pan, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/327526863194861 -> Same Info on FB Have a lot of Mk7 GTI track parts to sell as I'm changing platforms (Spec Miata). In central NC/Greensboro area and most of the parts are off the car with some still on the car or BNIB. Will be at VIR with TSCC this...
  4. B

Speed Engineering - Mk7 GTI Brake Duct Kit Review

Hi All, always had issues with my brakes out on track and was always looking for a ducting solution. While I wished I could go through the fog lights, few groups out there are building kits focused on under-car airflow as an improvement to the RS3 deflectors. I picked up the Speed Engineering...
  5. B

Sluggish Steering on Tracked Mk7 GTI with High Mileage

I've got a '16 GTI that I track with 125k miles (bought around 115k) that I've done a good amount of work to as seen in the sig. The odd thing is that when I get in someone else's lower mileage MK7 GTI or even base level Golf, the steering feels so much tighter than mine. Over time, I've felt...
  6. B

$38k - 2018 Golf R Manual - 52k Chassis, 500mi Engine - Central NC

Hi All, Helping a friend sell a 2018 Golf R in blue that is posted on Facebook Marketplace here, had his engine (short block) recently replaced due to a thrust bearing issue so the engine is basically brand new, list of upgrades below...
  7. B

AMS Intercooler and CSF Radiator Track Question

Hi All, I have a pretty well prepped '16 GTI that is detailed in my signature. My main issue right now is cooling, IATs are +30f at the track on a 80f day in NC and oil temps are still around 260-265f with coolant around 232f. I am planning to upgrade my oil cooler to 19 rows from 16 row but...
  8. B

Sold

Hi All, Selling an unused Racingline oil cooler kit for the Mk7 Golf GTI/R and other similar MQB platforms. SKU is RL-VWR18G700 https://www.racingline.com/oil-cooler-kit-golf7r-golf7gti-audis3-leoncupra-mqb Asking $400 shipped obo, PM me with any questions. You will probably need to purchase...
  9. B

Sold

Selling a brand new Racingline MQB (GTI/R/Jetta/A3/S3) oil cooler kit, only opened to check that all parts were present. Instead installed a full iAbed oil cooler setup so this was not used. Asking for $450 + shipping, local is 27455. SKU is VWR18G700. You will need the newer oil filter...
  10. B

Sold: Racingline/VWR MQB Catch Can w/ Washer Filler Relocation Kit (Brand New)

Hi all, selling a brand new Racingline MQB catch can system and washer relocation kit (washer kit used for the R only, can split if requested). I had bought this but finally got the new APR catch can delivered and was out of the return window to send this back so I have an unused kit here...
  11. B

'BL' PCV/Crankcase Vent Replacement Plate - OEM+ from Audi

Selling the popular replacement 'BL' PCV plate that comes from the newer Audis and fits in the Mk7 GTI/R. Temporarily solved my turbo oil burnoff smoke issues at autoX and track. I used this once as I was between catch cans and needed something in a pinch to mitigate my smoke issues at track...
  12. B

ProdigyWerks FS6 T1R 6-Piston Track Brake Caliper for PP Retrofit (340x30)

Hi all, been in the market for a 6-piston track BBK on my '16 GTI PP to fit under 17" wheels and also wanting to stay economical. Plenty of options out there between StopTech, AP Racing, APR, Racingline, etc. but I've always seen stuff about ProdigyWerks for the value they provide for their...
  13. B

Sold

Selling a set of Mk7 SuperPro TRC5000 camber mounts ($299) and a set of 034 strut bearings ($66) that are brand new never used. Fits both the GTI and R and most folks replace the strut bearings at the same time of camber mount installation. Bought these before purchasing a set of EQT...
  14. B

How Much Does an Upgraded Front Sway Bar Help with Track Feel (Already Have RSB)?

I'm about to drop my subframe to install LCAs and deadset kit and figured this would be the best time to install a front sway bar. Thoughts on how useful an upgraded FSB? Right now I've got a 034 RSB on the stiff setting.
  15. B

do88 Auxiliary DSG Radiator for Mk7 GTI

Hi All, Anyone heard much about this part from do88 or know folks that have it installed? Looks like it routes coolant through a grille-mounted radiator before heading to the DSG heat exchanger instead of cooling the DSG trans fluid itself like the Racingline kit or other block off plates...