GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Official Great Falls Green Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

From AliExpress and a friend painted them…
  2. P

What are the specs on those wheels? And did you have to do the fender screw mod, to avoid hitting it when going over bumps? Just got my new wheel, and sounds like i could be hitting the screw over bumps… mine are revo rf018x8, et40, ps4 225/40-18
  3. P

eBay Front Lip Splitter All The Same?

The guy i know, (the car in the picture) said that it is so aggressive, so now he feels like it needs some side splitters too... 😅🤷🏼‍♂️
  4. P

eBay Front Lip Splitter All The Same?

Not mine, but this is what it looks like... And here is a installation of one
  5. P

MK7.5 Golf TSI rear valence/ diffuser swap

All golf mk7.5 should be able to use any golf mk7.5 diffuser...
  6. P

How to retro-fit the jack pads from the Audi A3 (2013->)

P i know this is a reply on a very old post, but here it goes... 😅 if you take this route, using the grommet combo, can you lift on the this Jack pad insert 8N0803855, or do you need the reverse Logic jack pad?
  7. P

Here is my GFG golf 7.5, or here it is called peacock green. Waiting on my revo18’’ (RFO18 lightweight) wheels, to come and getting the car lowered at the same time with eibach Pro kit.
  8. P

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

Love to see more better up close pictures...
  9. P

Rennwagen Spoiler Extensions

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOeZCAf7ESr76D-p_zMYmz-6WR0fKvj8faTucjCM9Wbi0IyzDpFP49bOMub75CrWw?key=VXNfWmVWb3RaQWs5MFhxZGw2M1RrcmUzMU9UZkZn
  10. P

I really can not see the orange peel...? And many buyers has written that the color matches the glossy black side wings/finns ?
  11. P

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iCjkT4YLmNbtWRsQ8 Video of type2
  12. P

Nice one! Thank you so much.... diff can’t tell on this video that it is off center, but i know what you mean, when you know you know, and it is annoying as h... But great video. I think it should be on the rennwag homepage for customers to see...
  13. P

Thanks that would be great. But yeah, just a walk around, with some close up, of the ‘connection-points’, like where the spoiler meets the side wings, the breaklight etc. Maybe chet ubetcha would like it on the homepage rennwag.com so future customers can see it to...?
  14. P

Just a video of the spoiler...? a quick walk around, to see the spoiler from different angels, closeup and from a distance...
  15. P

I would like to see a video too... spoilers like this and the aerofabb spoiler can be hard to see in pictures...
  16. P

Any reason why you didn’t put the spoiler extension flush with the third breaklight and rear window? Looks like you have a grab where it should aligned with the sidewings...?
  17. P

Thank you for the pictures. How does it fit along the sidewings at the mounting holes? How is the gloss black powder coating holding up? Does it scratch easily? (I read that the plastic one from aerofabb easily scratch?) Has anyone compaired this spoiler to the one from aerofabb? Looking at...
  18. P

Could some of you guys or girls that have installed the spoiler, please post some close-up pictures? I’d like to see the spoiler from underneath at the brake light and on the sides, how it lines up with the side wings. Also close-up from the top, does it sit flush with the originale spoiler? Or...
  19. P

Could some of you guys or girls that have installed the spoiler, please post some close-up pictures? I’d like to see the spoiler from underneath at the brake light and on the sides, how it lines up with the side wings. Also close-up from the top, does it sit flush with the originale spoiler? Or...
  20. P

Last Air Scoop + 034 Insert

Since the original Air scoop doesn’t fit the facelifted golf 7.5, you are not planing on make a new ver. 2.0 Air scoop production? Last one was hit and loved by the community...