GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bryans12v

Kumho Ecsta v730 Tires: Pros & Cons

Ive run these tires as my dry set for the past two seasons with great success. Track days only, no autox. I love these tires. I can get at least 15 full days, roughly 60 20min sessions on them before wearing/cycling out. The price is great, grip is good and they wear like iron. I dont...
  2. Bryans12v

"Official" Lap Times Thread

Figured i'd share this here since we all love seeing lap vids. At our 3 day event at WGI this year, I got the pleasure of taking out a 991.1 GT3RS for two sessions. Car bone stock with cup 2's. Truly an amazing car. I wanted to push it hard so bad but it wasnt my 200k car! Ran a 2:09 though.
  3. Bryans12v

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Ive been running titanium shims since ive installed these calipers. Considering trying the pyroclast shims offered by evo corsa. The car is not a daily and only track car and im not nice to the brakes. Lol
  4. Bryans12v

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

Anyone else have issues with the DB-45HT silicone dust boots not seating on the outer dia? Cleaned really well, they just pop right out. Video for reference: The standard black rubber ones seem to fit fine. But these are only lasting about 6 months or so before drying up ans cracking, even...
  5. Bryans12v

Looking for 5x112

Selling my BBS CH in northern NJ. Got new 235/40/18 PS4S tires on them. 18x8 et50 $1400
  6. Bryans12v

Track name: NJMP Thunderbolt Track location: Millville, NJ Lap time: 1:35.39 Estimated ambient temperature: 90°F Year/model: 2019 GTI S 6SPD Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3210 Estimated wheel horsepower: 350 Fuel: 93 Notes on setup: Power train: Bolt ons, IE IS38 w/ hpfp...
  7. Bryans12v

Bear Mountain Runs (Ongoing)

Im in a neighboring town to the area and in thier FB groups. Some of the images from the storm are truly horrific. The damage to the area is beyond comprehension. Here is just some of the craziness.
  8. Bryans12v

Anybody ever had a broken trigger wheel/impulse rotor on their mk7?

You referring to the one on the crankshaft? A guy I work with had one crack on his S3. First ive seen of this happen.
  9. Bryans12v

Brembo GT-S 350x34 6piston brake kit

Off topic: what stud kit is that?
  10. Bryans12v

Looking for a part / part number

That o-ring is not serviced separately and is not available as a spare part.
  11. Bryans12v

Ashokan reservoir and roundout reservoir. Both have some pretty good driving roads around them with great scenery. Ill be doing much more scouting this summer and will most likely put together a fall cruise through the catskills.
  12. Bryans12v

There seem to be some NNJ runs taking place on occasion. I drive 65 miles into NJ everyday for work and dont really like having to drive down to cruise. I do however do often cruises solo around Minnewaska and the resiviors (Ashokan & Roundout) as the roads are usually always empty and the...
  13. Bryans12v

Track name: NJMP Lightning Track location: Mellville, NJ Lap time: 1:18:014 Estimated ambient temperature: 68F Year/model: 2019 GTI PP Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3250 Estimated wheel horsepower: 325 Fuel: 93 Notes on setup: Power train: Stock Motor, IS38 IE Suspension...
  14. Bryans12v

02Q MQ350 6MT Part Out

Happen to know the trans code?
  15. Bryans12v

Can anyone verify my trim level? 2019 GTI S

Ive been wanting to upgrade my screen for a while. Not really looking to go too crazy but something sensible as most of my funds are for go faster parts. Ideally the 8" screen would suffice. The car is a 19 GTI S. VCDS shows CAN Gateway HIGH 3Q0 907 530C. I do not have the HU in the glove box...
  16. Bryans12v

FSB diy and alignment

Yes, you should do an alignment afterwards. I would also be looking into getting a deadset kit at this time as well.
  17. Bryans12v

NY/NJ/PA Cruise this Sunday

Its a nice cruise. There will surely be a lot of folks. I know of 5 or 6 that will be going for sure.
  18. Bryans12v

NY/NJ/PA Cruise this Sunday

Suns out guns out...
  19. Bryans12v

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

Dont see the SM10 on the site in 17x9 any longer in VW fitment. Do you guys still offer these?
  20. Bryans12v

not available

Just want to add that i have this exact mount with my aluminum subframe. I was worried it would add too much NVH and surprisingly it has added none! Even with BFI eng and trans mount. Would highly recommend for anyone interested!