GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Curryninja

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

Life’s been a whirlwind recently so forgot to post an Autocross event I went to in Daytona. First autocross event ever. Did pretty well in the Novice class running number #69 (nice). Ran a 51.5s as my best. There were definitely a lot of people that were NOT Novices running 43s and 45s laps lol
  2. Curryninja

I'm running Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers on OZ Alleggerita17x8 wheels with 225/45ZR-17 HANKOOK VENTUS V12 EVO2 XL tires. As for the exact measurements on the coilovers my friend measured it by eye at the time when we did the swap and I don't remember anymore.
  3. Curryninja

Shots came back from Killboy. They are 👌
  4. Curryninja

We’re heading there this afternoon and meeting up with a few more car folks. I think they’re mostly JDM. It was quite a ride up from FL to NC so we just chilled out at our cabin. I’ve been to Blood Mountain and some back roads but this will be my first time at the Dragon so I’m pretty excited ✌️
  5. Curryninja

Some friends and I made a road trip to NC so we can have some fun at Tail of the Dragon. Pulled over for some mountain shots!
  6. Curryninja

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Got the EQT Stage 2 93 tune in my email today. Loaded on to my AP and flashed my car during lunch. Just waiting to do some pulls when I get off work. Super excited!
  7. Curryninja

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Sounds like they got things streamlined now. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the Staged Tune emailed? I ordered it last night.
  8. Curryninja

What did you do to your mk7 today?

The worst offender is the hatch door area at the top on the inside. You can only get to it by opening the door and the pollen just cakes in there as it runs down from the outside :cry:.
  9. Curryninja

Bought a Accessport so I can finally go Stage 2. Can't wait for it to arrive on Thursday. Cleaned the car and did some heavy vacuuming and brushing at all the nooks and crannies to get rid of the pollen there. Pretty satisfying to see even a quick rinse washing away the pollen + carbon specks...
  10. Curryninja

Will_s Night Blue GTI daily turned track build

Are you running an aftermarket DP with your setup? I don't see it listed in the build Loving the posts I went through all of them and it's nice to see the videos. Hopefully this'll prep me more for my first track days.
  11. Curryninja

Bought a single OZ center cap for my Alleggerita wheels and popped that in this morning. Costed $30 from a seller in the US o_O. I know these caps are sold via Ali, Ebay, etc but it would have taken 2months to get them and I needed to get my car looking good for a road trip my friends and I are...
  12. Curryninja

Sorry I should have specified GTI in my forum post. Made it late last night.

Sorry I should have specified GTI in my forum post. Made it late last night.
  13. Curryninja

WTB Cobb Accessport

WTB Cobb Accessport for MK7 GTI. Will pay for shipping. PM me.
  14. Curryninja

Cheap Exhaust??

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/custom-3-catback-using-borla-pro-xs-muffler.370096/ This thread has some videos and setups, some with GTI Jakes Baun setup as well.
  15. Curryninja

Your Mk7 year/mileage

2016 51k miles. Bought in July 2020 with 40k. Lots of highway and long distance travel recently
  16. Curryninja

Cheap Exhaust??

I have a CTS exhaust that I snagged on FB Marketplace for about 500 that had a resonator delete. I also installed a CTS downpipe to get ready for stage 2. Way to loud, rattle-y, and too much drone. After reading everything here I had a local shop weld a Vibrant 17950. Stopped the rattling and...