GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

My understanding is the WLAN will work if your connected device is plugged in and allows hotspot. Waiting on my cable to find out for sure! Lets see 9.2 screen.
  2. M

Update. (Volume didnt work). Dealer stated my module was faulty which led me to looking into mib2 upgrade. Installed new module on a glass 8 inch display which I’m really happy with. still no sound. Ended up being a faulty fender amp. Picked up a used one and now I have sound just need...
  3. M

I had a radio issue prior to swap. Volume stays at zero. Dealer thought it was the module. Seems like amp is probably the issue.
  4. M

Got a hold of vcds. Looks like it can’t communicate with module 47. Everything works, just no sound or volume. Still thinking it could be amp issue.
  5. M

Not sure if pricing fluctuates due to his supply. I paid $1600 for the brain, 8” glass display, coded etc, black trim.
  6. M

Hey thanks for the reply. I’ll be trying this again when I get back to the car friday. I am new to obd11, don’t have vcds so its a learning process not something I know really well. Appreciate the the instructions hope It works out.
  7. M

Anyone in philly w vcds able to help?

Happy to pay for your time, just need a parameter changed for my radio to work. I have obd11 which is complicating things. Thanks!
  8. M

Oem king/peter. He is good and sells the units all set up. Thinking its a coding issue for mib1 amp, or a bad fiber optic line.
  9. M

I have a 15 golf tdi sel. Has anyone figured out coding using obdeleven? Mib2 8” glass display, mib2 module coded for vehicle. Volume stuck at zero. Thinking mib1 fender amp may need coding change. Any help appreciated!