GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JPB WORLDWIDE

Wheel weights

for the second year in a row, I’ve been losing wheel weights and been needing to have most, if not all wheels rebalanced after track days. Anyone else experience this often? I’m assuming the higher brake temps are melting the glue off and they’re flying off on track. Not the biggest deal but...
  2. JPB WORLDWIDE

FS: ST X COILOVERS, APR CF INTAKE, 034 RSB, ETC.

Have a few aftermarket parts to sell from a GTI S. Everything that can transfer to my R will go that route. Parts were on the car for roughly 20k miles, in good shape and just need a clean up. I am in Rhode Island and prefer to hand transfer these parts, but might ship to the right buyer...
  3. JPB WORLDWIDE

FS: APR CF Intake, ST Coilovers, 034 RSB, etc.

Have a few aftermarket parts to sell from a GTI S. Everything that can transfer to my R will go that route. Parts were on the car for roughly 20k miles, in good shape and just need a clean up. I am in Rhode Island and prefer to hand transfer these parts, but might ship to the right buyer...
  4. JPB WORLDWIDE

Oil pressure switch location

Yesterday at the track I got code P164B00 - Oil pressure switch malfunction. Oil pressure seems to be fine with no leaks and no drop in oil levels. Going to change the switch, but having a tough time deciphering which one is which. Posted in the engine/tune forum as well. Thanks! Is it this...
  5. JPB WORLDWIDE

Oil Pressure Switch - diagnose & fix

Yesterday at the track I got code P164B00 - Oil pressure switch malfunction. Oil pressure seems to be fine with no leaks and no drop in oil levels. Going to change the switch, but having a tough time deciphering which one is which. Is it this one… Or this one?
  6. JPB WORLDWIDE

East coast track days

Just checking in to see who’s going where in New England in the next few months. I have July 10 @ Palmer, and the 17th at Thompson for the next two. Mass Tuning group I’m looking at you! Would love to link and possibly figure out a few more days
  7. JPB WORLDWIDE

Cracked Spark plug - booooo

Saturday at the track I started getting some crazy misfiring on my 3rd set of runs. Got EPC and went limp almost immediately. Pulled some codes that lead me to check cylinder one (crankshaft, camshaft sensor errors, spark issues). Boom cylinder 1 this comes out. Cracked porcelain on my plugs...
  8. JPB WORLDWIDE

Thompson Speedway this weekend

Anyone going? It’s through MassTuning and should be a good turnout and beautiful day. I’ll be there in my GTI, lmk!
  9. JPB WORLDWIDE

FS: 18" Monte Titano MT7 Ventoso w/Kumho Ecsta PS91 - cheap! - New England

Hey everyone, I am selling this set of wheels and tires and upgrading to new wheels with track tires. These would be for local pick up or drop off only - I am in the New England area PVD/BOS. These wheels have been loved, but could definitely be a winter wheel or whatever you may plan for...
  10. JPB WORLDWIDE

For Sale: GTI Winter MSW wheels and tires - LOW PRICE! - RI

Hey now...... I don't use the GTI much during the winter so im looking to rid myself of these, been great along the way but track tires cost money! 16" MSW wheels with General Artimax tires, $350/obo, Pickup in the New England Area, not willing to ship, sorry. Let me know!
  11. JPB WORLDWIDE

Tracking with spacers?

Pretty simple question: Do you track with or without your spacers? I'm running 5mm front and 15mm rear on the GTI, switched from the flush kit that rubbed last time at track day. Thinking about just removing them for track days and putting them back on after. Thoughts?
  12. JPB WORLDWIDE

Please delete.

Heyoo - I will be selling these wheels and tires in a day or two (aftermarket wheels going on tomorrow) and would like to line up a buyer to come pick these up or meet someplace close to Providence RI. These are OEM Black Pretorias with two, literally two minor scratches and 20000 miles on the...
  13. JPB WORLDWIDE

OEM Clutches - different per year/model?

Hey all, Recently just purchased a 2019 R and still have my 2015 GTI S. I bought the GTI with 40k mi and worked on it over the years. That being said, I have a buddy who also drives a GTI, but a 2019 model as well and I have a serious inquiry about stock clutches. My 2019 R and his 19 GTI both...
  14. JPB WORLDWIDE

OEM Clutches - different per year/model?

Hey all, Recently just purchased a 2019 R and still have my 2015 GTI S. I bought the GTI with 40k mi and worked on it over the years. That being said, I have a buddy who also drives a GTI, but a 2019 model as well and I have a serious inquiry about stock clutches. My 2019 R and his 19 GTI both...
  15. JPB WORLDWIDE

APR STG1 with catted DP - emissions - RI

Yo! I've searched, and trust me, I get a million different answers. Simple as this - I have stage 1 APR tune, MT. I'd like to add a catted DP for power gains and be able to pass emissions with it in. Will this work/pass? Also, what are the downfalls/failures/things to be aware of by not...
  16. JPB WORLDWIDE

New to the VW GAME! APR STG1 GTI

YO! New member here, too. 2015 GTI 4D MT. I've had the car for a few years now and just started tuning and modding it. I've always driven naturally aspirated cars, so the boost is new to me. Early in life I had a 96 Ford Probe GT with a KL-ZE swap and all the bolt-ons. Deceptively fast for a...