GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

FS: Neuspeed Power Module

Price reduced (y)
  2. I

Neuspeed power module 64.10.15

Ahh, that makes sense in your case. I do think folks still find these types of "warranty safe" piggybacks desirable. Their availability used is kinda feast or famine. Should go quick with what you're asking:giggle:
  3. I

Neuspeed power module 64.10.15

Selling one myself. You could get more than your asking price. Just sayin:sneaky: GLWS(y)
  4. I

Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15 Original owner, installed on my '20 S for 2-3 months. Definitely a noticable boost, even on the 91 setting! $250 includes shipping to the lower 48 using PayPal. $130+ savings on this like new module. .
  5. I

Moderator, please forgive my ignorance. Can you delete this thread for me? I posted in the wrong area. Thx😎
  6. I

Decided to sell this after going back & forth between it & the BMS Pedal Tuner. Love the pedal tuner used by itself and started adding Royal Purple Maxboost in preparation for NPM as a safety net when considering our crappy AZ pump 91. I found that the 2 piggyback devices don't play well...
  7. I

Decremental Performance Lately

How big a factor is oil temp with pulled timing? Running my AC on max cool, fan set to 2 and recirc, my oil temps remain steady at 205 on the way home Tuesday afternoon. MFD was displaying 118 outside temp while driving surface streets. Power output, spool and the tire spin/chirp into 3rd all...
  8. I

What did you do to your mk7 today?

No ticket issued. Phx PD took about an hour to show. They looked at our cars and stated it was likely less than $1000 in repairs, so it was a "civil" matter to be worked out between us. They didn't even ask any details on what happened!? Anyways, the girl and I had a decent conversation while...
  9. I

Got grazed by a red light runner. Not sure if the collision avoidance system stopped me just in time, or it was my reflexes. Either way, this could've gone way, way worse. Her Volvo wagon rear driver's wheel/tire had pretty much zero damage. She admitted running the light, so at least there...
  10. I

WTS Neuspeed Power Module

Wicked price for this NPM! Very noticeable diff on my ride. Started using Royal Purple Maxboost with our crappy AZ 91 as insurance 2 tanks prior to install. Using the 91/+5psi setting with a rough estimate at ~93-94 octane. Power comes on in a rather abrupt way with more than enough grunt to...
  11. I

Coverking Neosupremes covers & cheap, $25 AndyGo paddles off eBay.
  12. I

Sold

Damn, just ordered a brand new set yesterday 😝
  13. I

Took inspiration from a pic online and got the roof wrapped yesterday 🤘😎
  14. I

Post Your Trade!

Too right! The FiST is the ultimate go-cart. The EcoStang's a barge by comparison. My GTI is the perfect compromise as far as size, ride quality and performance. A cut above, no doubt!
  15. I

Post Your Trade!

Listing more than one since I just picked up the VW back in December, making 3 rides in under 3 years🤪
  16. I

Rennwagen Rear Diffuser (MK7 GTI)

Also holding out for the 7.5 version ;)
  17. I

Best First Mods (2021 GTI S)

Thinking about it more, my last 2 aftermarket ICs for my FiST and EcoStang came with caps, so... ;) (y) Time's running short before we're back in the furnace😓
  18. I

Safe to assume at least some of those manufacturers include caps for the oem IC?
  19. I

So you leave the oem IC in place within the sandwiched cooling pack (ac cond., IC & radiator) and just install the new front mount IC & whatever comes as far as charge pipe hoses/adaptors? Thx (y)
  20. I

Thanks for the idea(y). I'll look into what adding a time delay entails. Currently with my setup, there are 3 different ways to power it down. One with the switch I installed in the turn-on lead circuit, the Alpine's own power on/off and of course the ignition. Tried all different ways and with...