GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. XenonGti

Anybody using H&R OE Sport springs?

Thanks for the picture! My car is full of gaz currently, and parked inside a garage like yours also. 2 fingers front fenders for mesures and 1 in the back i would say , i took a picture outside this am at the train station you can zoom in .
  2. XenonGti

Am happy also except the rear to me is a little to low. I can stick two fingers in the front fender and 1 in the back even with the tt pads i got for. Advertising was .76 we are far away from the specs. I will go back to the shop and see if i can get another perch that would fit to make the rear...
  3. XenonGti

Installed H&R OE Sport Springs

I just ajust mind last night. Actually the drop is more then what they say. .76. It’s more like 1 i would say even the rear is very low to me a little to low. I spoke to the shop they might change my rear perchs i had the audi ones but they will find someting thicker i guess.
  4. XenonGti

Forgot to mentioned i have the Leds with the leveling motors on my Gti
  5. XenonGti

I might have to ajust a little not much. This morning i noticed a small change , did you ajust your’s ?
  6. XenonGti

Thanks for the reply at least am not the only one :) i heard that the way the fender are done in back on german cars make the car look lower in the back but actually it’s the same not sure if it’s true
  7. XenonGti

Just got the Oe sport set up last night. Super happy about the ride quality. I use the rear tt pads also to avoir reverse rake , but my rear seem a little lower then the front event with the tt pads. Wondering , the shop told me they could tweak the rear a little to make it more equal
  8. XenonGti

I was expecting .75 but it actually more like 1 , specially the rear .
  9. XenonGti

Just got the same set up finaly today! Rear sway bar and tt pads. I had a question for ya , my rear is a little lower than the front .. is it supposed to be? The shop where i got done told me they could tweak a little to make more equal i was wondering if on your car it was the same?
  10. XenonGti

Is it lower with the koni yellow? I opted for the oe sport spring because of snow conditions here where i live plus bad roads in winter. Will keep the stock shocks ,
  11. XenonGti

Super just ordered the same set up for my 2019 gti! Sway bar also and tt pads . Can’t want to get them . Thanks for the reply
  12. XenonGti

Have you put the rear audi tt pads for reverse rake ?
  13. XenonGti

H&R springs questions

I am currently ordering the same springs for my 2019 Gti. What year the tt pads are? I spoke to the garage about this set up ams never added the rear pads and asking for a part number. Thanks for the help. Will run on stock shocks