GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Spark plugs upgrade

Yeah when I say 'Stock' plugs I mean just standard factory plugs. I have not replaced the plugs since the last service done by VW around 20k miles ago.
  2. D

Spark plugs upgrade

Guys Now that my Golf MK7 GTi 2017 is mapped to around 330 bhp, I was thinking to replace the spark plugs. Currently running with the stock plugs but these I have had now for around 20k miles. What do you think would be the best replacement / upgraded plugs to use.? If possible could you...
  3. D

New brake disc and pads

To be honest.. I really don't drive the car like it should be driven. To many speed camera's in the UK as you know. But I really want them for looks more than performance.
  4. D

New brake disc and pads

Guys I need new discs and pads all round and was looking for a little upgrade to cross drilled or grooved discs. First any advice in what's good.. More so what size diameters should I be looking for front and rear..? Golf GTI 2017 Cheers
  5. D

Spacers

I have 10mm spacers all round. No touching between tyre and arch. BUT remember to also purchase the longer studs if fitting any spacers.
  6. D

Powerflex Dogbone Insert PLEASE HELP

Well I live in the UK and we have no weather for AC but after fitting the insert around 6 months ago, it still create a some vibrations on idle and even more so in reverse. I have NO wheel hop anymore but it comes at the price of extra NVH issues on idle and in reverse. I have not seen any...
  7. D

Gloss black alloy cleaning

Hey guys Just purchased my first set of new gloss black alloy's and wanted to know 'What's the best cleaning product to use on them.?' Any advice..? Cheers
  8. D

OBD Eleven - Worth it or not..?

Thanks.. sounds like good advice.. I have already Stage 2 re-map on the car.. along with all the mods that go with it. Exhaust / de-cat / filter....etc...etc.. so to make a log of the current setting. can this be done as soon as I get the OBD eleven plugged in and before I make any changes..?
  9. D

Guys. Thanks a lot for all your comments. After reading them I purchased a Pro version yesterday and now can't wait for it to arrive. I'm sure I will have a few more questions later once I have it but thanks again everyone. Glad I joined the forum now. ;)
  10. D

I am looking to purchase a OBD Eleven and just wanted to know what everyone thinks of them.. Heard they are good but are they really worth the money..? Also if you have one what kinda things did you do with it..