GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. jgeronimo18

Official Cornflower Blue GTI / Golf Thread

Got mine last week and just got it tinted this weekend. Waiting for more goodies to come in.
  2. jgeronimo18

FS: ECS Tuning Hatch Pop Kit

Interested! Need to verify the coding part on my car.
  3. jgeronimo18

Beware!! Helix sub sale

yeah in the process of that. After I called him out on the fake tracking number he said he will ship it out tomorrow and send me a new tracking number. I won't send him anything till I receive it. I bought 2 things of this forum and everyone else was pretty straight forward and didn't have any...
  4. jgeronimo18

Beware!! Helix sub sale

It's the same guy, smh! He sent me a fake tracking number today and sent me that same quote " what you mean" Guy needs his balls cut off 😤
  5. jgeronimo18

Beware!! Helix sub sale

I forgot who sent me this guys email to contact for selling a Helix subwoofer. But I had posted here and GolfMK7 forum. He is a fraud and won't refund me my money I sent him. Email: thomasron200613@gmail.com Cell: +19563353408 Cashapp: $SC2095 Beware of him and his friend, I will update when I...
  6. jgeronimo18

Beware! Helix sub sale

I forgot who sent me this guys email to contact for selling a Helix subwoofer. But I had posted here and GolfMK7 forum. He is a fraud and won't refund me my money I sent him. Email: thomasron200613@gmail.com Cell: +19563353408 Cashapp: $SC2095 Beware of him and his friend, I will update when I...
  7. jgeronimo18

Helix Soundbox Upgrade Information Post!

8. jgeronimo18

BC Racing DS Extreme low coilovers

These will fit the GTI?
  9. jgeronimo18

oh I see my bad! Might be interested what form of payments you take?
  10. jgeronimo18

$900? They are $995 new and you have 10k on them. Will you sell for less?
  11. jgeronimo18

WTB: Helix sub

Anyone looking to sell their Helix sub?
  12. jgeronimo18

Air ride install in MA??

Any recommendation on shops for air ride install in MA? I'm in the Boston area closer to South Shore as well.
  13. jgeronimo18

JOM BlueLine Coilovers??

Has anyone used these? Pictures? Feel? Anything? JOM BlueLine Coilovers Looking for a short term fix till I save up for airlift kit.