GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. lazy_jameson

WTB: CF (or lapiz blue) Fenders for mk7

Looking to buy a set. Haven't had any luck finding some lightly used carbon fiber fenders. Open to vented and unvented designs. Alternatively if someone has a used RH Lapiz Blue fender, I'll pay good money for that. My lapiz blue fender had some damage and the paint match isn't coming out...
  2. lazy_jameson

MK7 R Part Out - Bay Area

Howdy peeps, I’m moving in a few months and doing some decluttering. Have a bunch of extra parts for sale. I'm located in northern Fremont Aftermarket Parts: P-FLO Intake - sold Low Profile Headrests (Black with black/grey stitching) - $200 - Pictured Weathertech window rain diffusers -...
  3. lazy_jameson

*sold* Cobb AP for mk7 GTI + DSG + EQT tunes

Howdy all, looking to sell my cobb AP. Moved on up to a golf r this week so selling my old parts. its a properly unmarried Cobb AP with DSG Unlocked for a MK7 GTI. I have EQT Stage 1 and EQT DSG tune. I believe the dsg tune will work on any car with matching TCU number but YMMV. I had the 6spd...
  4. lazy_jameson

*sold* Clubsport s muffler

Moved on up to a Golf R this week. Selling my GTI parts. great condition, you will need an exhaust clamp or you can just get it welded in. Not looking to ship at this time, local pickup in the Fremont or Union city area only. Asking for $400. Currently on back order at some retailers til June 2022.
  5. lazy_jameson

*sold* JB4 with Bluetooth and O2 Harness

Selling my JB4, went the Cobb AP route. Had it on for less than 2k miles, no issues. Including an O2 harness so you don't need to splice into your O2 sensor cable. Plug and Play. It's covered in sound deadening foam sheets and cloth tape to prevent noise/vibrations, but I can take that off if...
  6. lazy_jameson

mods please delete

delete
  7. lazy_jameson

WTB: DCC Suspension

Howdy, I think this is likely a longshot since I have yet to see any used DCC suspension for sale. Figured it's worth a post though. My 16' GTI is at 133k miles, she runs like a champ but one or two of the struts may be out. Has anyone got a used set of DCC suspension for sale? I'm located in...