GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Treadup

Hitech VAG

Sitting in the airport on yet another delay reading the newest Car and Driver. This article is pretty interesting on Lamborghinis new hub design.
  2. Treadup

August IMSA Race at VIR

Picked up some 2 day passes for the michelin GT challenge IMSA at VIR for the family today. They’re still discounted until next weekend. This will be the first professional race my kids have been to. We’ve gone to some crash derby and small drag races up at Richlands so this will blow their...
  3. Treadup

Sold - BFI Lug Bolts

I went to a stud kit. Used but are in good shape with no damaged threads $30 shipped Specs from the BFI site: M14x1.5x40 cone seat wheel bolt for 5-Lug VW & Audi models. M14x1.5 shank diameter & pitch 40mm usable length (stock VW/Audi) 17mm hex head Black zinc plated APPLICATION: Fits...
  4. Treadup

Billetworkz Shift Knob - $60 Shipped

Out of the 4 shifts knobs I’ve had this one by far was the heaviest. 1.5 pounds. This was $120 new. I’ll sell for $80 shipped. Great shape.
  5. Treadup

$1500: Superspeed RF05RR 18x9 with Bridgestone Potenza Sport

$1500 18X9.0 ET42 5X112 CB57.1 VW with 245/40r18 Bridgestone Potenza Sport 300 tw tires mounted and balanced. This setup is nearly brand new with less than 100 miles on the wheels and tires. Absolutely no damage to the wheels whatsoever. Local pick up or meet within an hour drive of 28409.
  6. Treadup

SE PA/MD Work Trip

I will be traveling Peach Bottom Atomic Power Plant tomorrow. I purchased a ticket into PHL airport but throwing around the idea of driving the GTI up there. I'm not super fond of leaving it in the open at the hotel in Aberdeen where I will be staying. The roads are so fun on the way to work...
  7. Treadup

BAUN OEM Fitment Midpipe $350

$350 + shipping. This only has 8,435 miles on it. No dents or heavy scratches. Comes with the required exhaust clamps. The used one is already formed to the OEM section.
  8. Treadup

Mk7 R on Nurburgring - EPC

I really like this guys channel I found recently. He drives the crap out of other people cars on the Nurburgring. This golf R kept throwing EPC light and even a CEL towards the end. Sounds good and it was fun to watch.
  9. Treadup

VIR Documentary

This VIR Documentary came out about 2 weeks ago and is really interesting. I enjoy history and hearing feedback on the track from some high profile names in the automotive world. Can’t wait to get on track here!
  10. Treadup

Supercharged SQ5

Nice looking debadged, slammed, and I assume tuned SQ5. He had a nice exhaust as well. I heard him down shift so I obliged. At the hit I was about a bumper up on him and ever so slightly pulled on him before I shut it down since we were already close to triple digits. I don’t know much about...
  11. Treadup

NCCAR Event September

I just signed up for a TT weekend at NCCAR September 9-10. I found out about the event from a guy named Rob Wilmoth. Anyone else going or want to go? Really looking forward to getting on a real track. When I was at Darlington my car was stage 1 on stock suspension and worn out firehawks. Can’t...
  12. Treadup

Book Recommendations - What are you Reading

As much as I like a good movie I really enjoy reading. Curious if anyone else likes to turn pages in here. I just finished Jack Carr’s recent installment of the James Reece series, Only The Dead. This is the first series of books I’ve ever read and tend to read more non fiction. On a fiction...
  13. Treadup

Loe Show Pics

I’m editing this post to include photos since I’m up in PA now. Been a good time so far. Pics on most recent page. Loe Show Home Page
  14. Treadup

MQB - P20200 Fault - EPC

Morning guys. Helping my brother in law out with his car. 2018 Tiguan with 86,888mi. Epc light is on along with check engine light and “max engine speed 4000 rpm” Scanned with obd11 and a fuel injector cyl 2 fault P20200 is shown. What’s your experience with this issue? I will be doing the...
  15. Treadup

MQB - P20200 Fault Code

Morning guys. Helping my brother in law out with his car. 2018 Tiguan with 86,888mi. Epc light is on along with check engine light and “max engine speed 4000 rpm” Scanned with obd11 and a fuel injector cyl 2 fault P20200 is shown. What’s your experience with this issue? I will be doing the...
  16. Treadup

SOLD - Boomba Shift Knob $55 Shipped

Shipped to the lower 48. No issues, all 4 set screws will come with it and I will put a zip tie in the box for your shift boot as well. Weight is 440g. Stock knob weighs 100g. Claimed 28% shorter shift compared to stock knob by lowering the shift knob 2”
  17. Treadup

Going to Wookies ITW?

Anyone going to WITW? I’ve never been and I may actually be home that weekend for the first time in a while.
  18. Treadup

Got Wood?

https://fb.watch/imk_rtwHYq/?mibextid=v7YzmG This thing is crazy.
  19. Treadup

Mopar Reasoning Finally Revealed

Now I know why Dodge owners keep those yellow shipping caps on the front splitter.
  20. Treadup

Feel Bad Bragging- S197 Mustang

A guy in a S197 Mustang GT, so no newer than 2004, pulled up behind me at a stop light and was revving his engine. I know those mustangs are dogs but hey, maybe he was built? As we took a left turn he gunned it and attempted to pass on the right, I obliged. With my AC pumping he was easily 5 car...