GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

SOLD

No need any more as I sold my GTI. Very low miles on it (< 5,000 miles). Overall tires are almost new and wheels (American Eagle) in a good shape (it has a few scratches but not clearly noticeable from a certain distance). Please skip if you really care about perfect look. Purchased from Tire...
  2. K

Sold

Sold
  3. K

Service price (engine oil, state inspection, etc) is hugely different by dealerships?

I recently visited a dealer service that I was not usually visit simply because there was not available time within a couple of days in the service I usually go. And I noticed that they charged about $100 for labor only on top of the engine oil and state inspection prices. Previously, I paid...
  4. K

American Eagle AE900 Wheel centric hub size

Does anyone know what size I should buy for the american eagle ae900 centric hub? I found from my searching that MK7.5 2019 GTI hub is 57.1 mm, but my question is from ??? to 57.1 mm.
  5. K

MK7.5 GTI Euro tail retrofit asking advice

Hi, I recently found that the brake is flickering when headlights on (please watch the video). I can see that both sides are blinking symmetrically. I purchased tail lamps and harness from DAP. Does anyone know what would be a problem in this case? I checked all harness again and looked...
  6. K

Euro tail light harnessing fix (2019 MK7.5 GTI)

Hi, I think I damaged the harness or the wire sheath while doing DIY (Euro Tail) for my 2019 MK7.5 GTI, so it rarely but randomly malfunctions. I used DAP harness and tail lights for the DIY. I would like to let someone see my car and fix it (either go back to OEM or make it perfectly work)...
  7. K

Tail light harnessing work recommendation (2019 GTI Euro Tail)

Hi, I think I damaged the harness or the wire sheath while doing DIY (Euro Tail) for my 2019 MK7.5 GTI, so it rarely but randomly malfunctions. I used DAP harness and tail lights for the DIY. I would like to let someone see my car and fix it (either go back to OEM or make it perfectly work)...
  8. K

7.5 Euro tail lights to 7.5 NAR How to do with OBDeleven?

Hello, I am trying to change my 7.5 NAR tail lights to 7.5 Euro tail lights, but just wanted to make sure I can go back. In OBDeleven, there are Standard and GTI related to DAP which I will use it for harness and tail lights. If I want to go back to 7.5 NAR, can I just put the 7.5 NAR tail...
  9. K

Mk7.5 Euro tail lights - is it okay to have?

Hello all, Hope you have a nice weekend! I am considering getting mk7.5 Euro tail lights to my 2019 GTI, but wanted to make sure before going forward as I do not want to put it on/off time to time due to some legal or inspection issues. Is it legal or okay to put the tail light in PA or in...
  10. K

How to reset MK7.5 GTI Third Brake Light Flashing at braking

Hello, Today while I was trying to get the state inspection done, I realized that my GTI's thrid brake light is flashing at an initial brake attempt - it doesn't flash after that within in 10s. Does anyone know how to go back to this feature to the original factory setting using OBDeleven? I...
  11. K

APR1 plus warranty question: CPO, coolant

Anyone knows does APR also cover CPO warranty under their warranty protection? Also I was wondering if coolant leak happens, should I go to dealership or to APR to cover it under waranty?
  12. K

If I buy a used car from dealership but I have to do title, tag, license work

Update: they did the job through 3rd party compnay; they said it could take longer than doing it for myself. Hope the entire processes are done asap. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am in PA and trying to buy a used car from an out of state...
  13. K

Used 2018 Autobhan vs CPO 2019 SE w/ experience package

Hi, this is my first post here. I am looking for a used GTI and will own it at least 5-6 years. I have two options for now with same price: used 2018 Autobahn or CPO 2019 SE with Experience package. 2018 one has 7,000 miles and 2019 one has 14,000 miles. So it is like more options from...