GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

WTB: Steering wheel oem paddle shifter

Found. Bought. Please delete
  2. M

Blue Carbon DSG paddles?

Trying to revive this. Anybody been able to locate blue carbon paddles.
  3. M

Yes DM me
  4. M

Looking to buy the left paddle shifter assembly. Reason being is this little rubber piece fell off mine and I lost it.
  5. M

DIY: Virtual Cockpit Retrofit MK7 (aliexpress version)

I don’t use mine either. You don’t need to hook it up. Works fine without it. No error codes or anything.
  6. M

Just to update, about a year and half later and the cluster still works exactly the same. No issues.
  7. M

8" glass display

$700?! I got mine brand new on eBay for $350 lol
  8. M

FS: HPA MQB dogbone mount $175 shipped to lower 48

Did you have to drop the subframe to get the bushing in?
  9. M

SOLD: EZ Retrofit Chinese Digital Dash, Piano Black Trim Pack

I just did a how to with pics installing this over in the how to section if anybody needs.
  10. M

FS: Auto Tech Internal and OEM Fuel Pump & APR Short Throw Shifter & APR AWD DP & APR Turbo Inlet

I’m at Bragg for work for a few more weeks. Def need this
  11. M

I’m not entirely sure what any of this is? Could you reexplain so I can answer your question.
  12. M

Correct. You can set the brightness levels for day and night (I believe they run off the clock. So like 6pm it turns to night for the cluster) so you set the brightness levels for the two of them.
  13. M

I wish it was. It’s actually the screw hole for the supplied hdmi cable. It screws in to further secure it. I’m working with the supplier to solve the issue.
  14. M

I don’t see how this feature will ever be available based off the iPhone itself. Screen mirroring completely takes all audio and video from your phone and projects it to whatever screen you’re using. TV. Digital cluster whatever. You can’t screen mirror your iPhone on your TV but also have it...
  15. M

I agree with you. It’s a cool novelty but when the hell am I really going to be using that. And the OEM cluster doesn’t have that feature anyways. I like that I paid $550 for a simple dealer/coder free install vs $1500.
  16. M

Honestly. No clue. Maybe in the media screen settings. I completely forgot to do it when I installed it but had no issues. That was just what the company said.
  17. M

No, this is for the Audi I believe. You can even see the S Audi logo in the pic
  18. M

Attached are some additional photos. cutting one of the 3 pegs that did not align in any of the holes.