GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

MK7.5 - Non-PP Upgrade Options

So finally after getting my clutch (Stage 3 South Bend) installed I’ve been able to really enjoy my IS38 (APR HT) for the past couple of months. However, know I’ve noticed some significant grooves in my front rotors. I don’t track the car and currently use it as my DD. I don’t beat on the brakes...
  2. R

Misfire Low RPM w/ Occasional CEL - Concern?

Last month, while cruising in traffic I noticed my CEL flashing. I was in 2nd gear and letting off the gas when I noticed but by the time I looked back down at the cluster it was gone. Then just last week I was pulling up to my house and again in low gear and low RPM and sure enough another...
  3. R

Hesitation/Hiccup under WOT

I have a 2018 GTI S MT with 46k miles. I recently had my water pump fail and took the car into the shop for replacement. Everything went well but shortly after that I noticed a consistent hesitation under WOT (usually under 4th, 5th & 6th gear). I did not see any misfires or get a CEL at any...
  4. R

MK7.5 IS38 Turbo Upgrade

After much debate and constant back and forth I think I’m going to get the OEM+ IHI IS38 this upcoming fall. Currently I’m running APR Stage 1 HT. I have the following mods installed: Integrated Engineering v2 Intercooler, IE CAI v2, IE Turbo Inlet Pipe, 034 Dogbone Upper/Lower Mounts, RS7...