GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. daymoon

Did I damage my CV Axle?

Hello! So for the past year and a half / 2 years I've had this weird 'click' when turning the wheel, while in motion, abruptly breaking, etc etc. I'm fairly confident it's coming from the left side, underneath the vehicle (which is why I thought it was the axle) Here's an example of what it...
  2. daymoon

Hub Centric Rings and Vibrations

Hey all, Been tackling a vibration issue on my wheel set up for some time now (felt from 65ish to 80 mostly in pedal and floor), and wanted to get some opinions. After going through nearly every damn thread on this topic, I found what could possibly be my issue (I think). I found some threads...
  3. daymoon

Final decision with new wheels / tire combo. 235/45-17 vs 245/45-17

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a new set of tires and wheels for my 17 sport. When I got my car a year and a half ago I went ahead and picked up a set of Enkei TS9's with 225/45-17 DWS 06 because I didn't love the idea of 18's on our shitty roads that are never repaired. Despite having...
  4. daymoon

Normal articulation for front sway bar end links?

Did my front and rear shocks a while back, got a clicking noise when turning the wheel and have narrowed it down to not properly tightening the sway bar links with load on the suspension. I could easily move them from left to right. Got the nut off of my drivers side and noticed the end link...
  5. daymoon

SOLD

I've used this for a few months, selling it to fund the audio upgrades for my office :D I have all the original packaging, has been programmed by renting a dongle on this site (2017 5 door). Will also come with the extended spare tire bolt so you can use it with the spare tire in place. Would...
  6. daymoon

Any fixes for the infamous b-pillar weld failure?

I have a 2017 sport, and shortly after buying it at 45k miles, I started noticing the popping noise get worse and worse in the passenger b pillar going over bumps with the chassis flexing and such. I mentioned this to a dealer I was at recently over a separate issue, and he said he'd heard of...
  7. daymoon

Creaking noise in suspension after coming to complete stop.

Hello! I've had my 2017 for about 6 months, and am still trying to iron out all of its oddities. Bought new rotors and pads all around, but ended up only replacing the front as the rear still had some life in them (though I did take off one of the rear calipers and relube the pins. Since then...