GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Farewell GTI ..

sad day fellas, alot of time and alot of money. i am heathy and safe, and no one else was with me. things can be replaced, its our health and safety that is most important. with a heavy heart, i wanted to thank you guys for all the good times shared. but i wont be around much, as you can see...
  2. C

Wacky diy bushing press. See inside. Rear bushings =)

So originally. I had purchased some all thread, with the intention on building a different version of this. But when i came to fitting the press i built the all thread was too large in diameter to fit through the bushings center hole The reason for these shenanigans is . I didnt want to take...
  3. C

Mk7 gti mani runner flaps. Hoses. Woeses..

Putting the car back together I noticed I had a couple hoses left. That led me to pull the manifold back off. One hose comes off the brake booster to the back of the solenoid. One feeds the intake off the solenoid But there is an additional hose off the solenoid. And then the actuator...
  4. C

WTB: MK7 gen 3 tsi oil filter cage/rod assembly

looking for a replacement oil filter housing cage/rod. i broke mine while switching filter housings. if anyone has a spare rod/cage that they arent using. ill take the plastic housing and assembly. located in the central valley. thanks!!! mk7 gti the cts oil filter housing does not accept the...
  5. C

mk7^ for sale bnib Vortex XL HPFP & cts-is38 3inch dp. plus more.!! see inside

here are some things that I am parting with, i will try to do my best to keep this thread sensible and clean. im going to dump the pictures and then add descriptions. BNIB Vortex XL no actuator 1600 shipped Invidia 3 inch down pipe GTI fitment 300 Shipped HPFP w/autotech internals 450$...
  6. C

WTB/Looking for: is38/is20 turbo actuator bolts. x2 t30

I had used the bolts from my is20 actuator on my IS38 which is going up for sale, I intend on selling the cts is38 with the adjusted actuator, so now I need the 2 bolts for the new actuator for my vortex XL. does anyone have these 2 bolts on an old is20 or is38, i cant find them in the...
  7. C

53k miles gti injector service/flow report. *injector rehab*

Carbon cleaning done at 53k miles. Mixed 91/e85 blend. Here is the report I received from the service . Injectors are in the mail. Below are the injectors when i pulled them. Will update when clean ones come in.
  8. C

vortex xl flange porting/gasket match?

here is something i noticed while getting things in order for the install, below are some pictures of the supplied gasket, *doesnt matter what gasket for that matter as they are all sized to the head ports* my thought being, "that doesnt look correct, so the next course of action would be to...
  9. C

55k gti pre carbon cleaning pics. *is38 e35 tune 25k miles.

here are some pics before i send the injectors off to be cleaned and flowed *peace of mind*. pre walnut blasting of the ports, car was purchased in 2020, 23k miles on. 16k on the is20 91 map from eqt&sneeky 36k-55k is38 e35 eqt dyno tuned. here are some snapshots of the current state of...
  10. C

what in the hell has happened. < data logs inside

https://datazap.me/u/cory-jordan/log-1669004869?log=0&data=2-23-35 https://datazap.me/u/cory-jordan/log-1669004869?log=1&data=2-23 https://datazap.me/u/cory-jordan/log-1669004869?log=1&data=2-23 https://datazap.me/u/cory-jordan/log-1669004895?log=0&data=2-23...
  11. C

is38 mk7 gti vs stock hellcat 60 roll

here is a tasty little morsel, of a bolt on e35 is38 covering a hellcat till 140 from a 60 roll. met some guys in a parking lot, had to see where i stacked up, anyways, this is with traction control turned completely off, just brake boosted at lower 50-ish speed. 3rd gear hellcat sounded...
  12. C

FBO 08 isf vs fbo e35 is38 dsg gti DIG RACE

lil country fun with a good friend of mine his 08 isf headers, intake, exhaust, ported TB a8 with gs450H diff swap (better accel). gutted interior. 91 tuned by RR racing with some ethanol in the tank. my '17 autobahn with weight reduction gti is38 bolt on, brand new tires *hence the dig...
  13. C

mk7 e30 is38 vs gen 2 i/e

this was sent to me via instagram message by someone i ran into on the highway, i didn't know the guy, but he was a good sport. and was up for a friendly roll on the highway, not very often i get to see this angle so i decided to share. nothing major, we had done 2 runs. this must have been the...
  14. C

injector tool? rent/borrow/buy mk7 gti

ill be sending out my injectors for service soon to have them sonic cleaned and flowed/new teflon seals, ect. I have seen that they can be removed carefully with a screwdriver/ angled pick tool < which i have full confidence in doing . Are you guys using the slide hammer tool that is sold in...
  15. C

n54 135i e40 vs mk7 gti is38 e35 eqt

mods in the description of both videos first video is brake boosted, still having a little bit of traction issues, traction control limits power a bit, *cobb TC * via accessport eqt this was a better race, not brake boosted, tires still squealing a bit. but fun none the less TC still on to...
  16. C

is38 e35 mk7 vs 10r80 bolt ons tuned

40 roll with a dude i met at a lil pop up meet, idk what fuel he was on, it sounded very healthy, (gen 3s sound a certain way on e85) but he said it was a flex fuel set up. so ... shrug. this was a 40-150 non brake boosted with a passenger.
  17. C

BNIB VORTEX XL w/actuator for sale

purchased this turbo a few months back, never got around to installing it, turbo is in perfect shape, delivered from EQT. this is the Vortex with the XL is38 based housing, carries a bit more power top end , spools around 3400 from what has been published. 500 whp capable on e85 Mpi supporting...
  18. C

e85 tuned hellcat vs is38 e35 gti

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUjEEShFyQ6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link this one i got bamboozled, i thought he was a stock hellcat, as thats why i asked him for a run, he came around at 130, didnt brake boost too well, and may have been in the wrong gear, but none the less, held him off till...
  19. C

e35 is38 mk7 vs 500 whp 370z

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeuL-iWvNvn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
  20. C

MK7 GTI/A3/S3/TT BFI STG.2 & POWERFLEX RACE dogbone mount INSERTS w/hardware.

ere are two brand new dog bone inserts for your wheel hoppy sloppy but no toppy drive-train. both are supplied with new hardware. The BFI is a stage 2, which is a 90A durometer insert, designed to fill the void in the OEM lower dog-bone mount, stock arm is retained and is used to reinforce...