GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

not electrical related, strong smell of fuel and smoke, pulled over, car was already in flames. i suspect fuel line. as flames were located in the back passenger corner of the firewall
  2. C

Farewell GTI ..

it was not electrical, i can say that, i had strong smell of fuel, and saw smoke, i immediately pulled over and turned the car off, i could hear what sounded like squirting/pressurized fuel. the car was up in flames, but i can say. it was not in result of the fuse being swapped out. just to...
  3. C

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I did this today! Not sure I like it.
  4. C

Farewell GTI ..

lmao the car is a total loss, it burned for quite some time. nothing on that is worth anything. im going to wait for the insurance dance to be over, it has full coverage through geico. i will keep yall updated. but my guess is. nothing is of any value anymore., i have odds and ends in the...
  5. C

Farewell GTI ..

sad day fellas, alot of time and alot of money. i am heathy and safe, and no one else was with me. things can be replaced, its our health and safety that is most important. with a heavy heart, i wanted to thank you guys for all the good times shared. but i wont be around much, as you can see...
  6. C

PSA: before you take your car apart...

throughout the years, of taking stuff apart, and not getting back to it in a timely fashion, bag and label your bolts, it has really been a forced practice, i would start something, and not get back to it for 3 months, by the time i got back. i forgot where the bolts where, or where they came...
  7. C

Need new ecu..... help?

p025c code still persists, fuel pump wont prime with door being open, or on ignition. verified ground, connectors, car starts. and runs for a second. and then seems to die, as if out of gas. added 2.5 gallons. gauge shows plenty of gas. car did run/idle/fine earlier. . evap code is gone. and...
  8. C

Need new ecu..... help?

car had a new 5bar MAP and 4bar PUT, it was coming up the amp.plaus. untuned. maybe that was the cause. i was just being overly worried i guess. how ever. 3 more codes to deal with. car was running fine, took it for a spin, just to make sure everything felt alright, there is some weird...
  9. C

Need new ecu..... help?

car started just fine.! no codes. no issues. flashed just fine. =) in case anyone was wondering
  10. C

Need new ecu..... help?

well i unmarried the accessport and flashed it back to stock, checked what ecu fuses i could find. code is still there. not sure what could be throwing that code. will update with info. saturday should be start up. lol.. or maybe not
  11. C

Need new ecu..... help?

i have a weird ecu code , p0606 im wondering if i managed to do the same thing. i smacked the ecu case on the positive terminal when installing the ecu to empty the fuel tank with the negative attached to to the battery. everything so far works (havent tried to start it yet) . i will be...
  12. C

Important PSA regarding improperly built TPC20 Turbos

i had 2 defective vortex xl units, one ordered late 2021 had a crack on the hot-side near the waste-gate, was warrantied as new as it was a 0 mile unit. jan 2023 and its replacement blew up at 25psi with (1200 break in miles on it) on the dyno in march, with its new owner. i was never asked to...
  13. C

Those don't count.. doesn't fit the narrative
  14. C

But people should definitely Not buy ANY tpc turbo because of some bad logs?. All companies have had failure. Dbv2 eqt mabo. Even the oem is38s had failure. Are you beating down the castle gates of all turbo manufacturers that have had failures?
  15. C

i forgot about gary, he also has a tpc 770. pete that he tuned. sporty.. my self.. im not using this as gospel, or concrete evidence, im just spitting out shit. but if the whole thread is based on speculation and no real data. then i offered my fair share of experience to refute..
  16. C

for what its worth, i have a tpc770, and i know of 2 others that are doing just fine, one of them, a member here is all over instagram whos been beating the dog shit out of a tpc20 and now a tpc770. so there is 3 that are not blown up. shrug.
  17. C

walked a 250cc bike

10 years ago =-) to put things into perspective, im sure a stock GTI could beat a 250cc bike. this bike was jetted, intake and race exhaust/header... SI comes around at about 90-100 mph