GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

Alright, who has seen the mk7 near Quincy and E470 with a mild lift, sparco looking rally wheels, roof rack and a Golf Country sticker on the side? Not gonna lie, I always wanted a mk2 Golf Country syncro, and I nearly followed this mk7 just to say whatsup.
  2. J

2018 GTI parts extravaganze part 3!!

Update needed, they are sold.
  3. J

I need an exhaust expert! Mk7 GTI

If you want occasional noise you could add a valved dump after the resonator
  4. J

I need an exhaust expert! Mk7 GTI

Yep. I took GTI Jakes advice and did the big 3" Vibrant resonator 17950. I had 034 cast downpipe with GESI cat, added a secondary small Flowmaster cat, and reduced from 3" to 2.5 just before rear axle with stock GTI muffler. Just loud enough to know its there but no drone. EA888's don't sound...
  5. J

Dug out some more parts I forgot about. LIKE NEW IN BOX 2018 Mk7.5 GTI S (base model stuff, no lighting package fanciness) Headlights and Taillights. I'd like to try and sell as sets for now (front pair as one set, rear inners/outers as one set), will look into breaking up if there's no...
  6. J

Gonna be close for me, GTI replacement may or may not be here by then. Missed the last one, would be cool to see all the sweet mk7's in person even if I am a former owner :)
  7. J

Last minute change for me...working tomorrow. Sorry and have mucho FUN!
  8. J

get back up there BUMP
  9. J

2018 GTI parts extravaganza part 2!!

pre weekend bump. accepting offers!
  10. J

2018 GTI parts extravaganza!!!

Or best offer :)
  11. J

Southlands doesnt have the balls to pull a Centennial and start their own city yet.
  12. J

To DSG or not to DSG…?

DSG. This from a diehard manual fan. VW's six speed manual in the GTI's is a mess that takes too much to feel OK at best. Bad comparison: friend had a 2008ish Tacoma 6speed, I thought "hell yeah brother (insert Hogan meme here) until I drove it. It was atrocious. And this coming from...
  13. J

2018 GTI parts extravaganza!!!

$75 shipped for all of them
  14. J

2018 GTI parts extravaganza part 4!!

Replied. Deleting stuffas it gets sold