GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Unidentified Interior Trim black clips

Thanks for replying! you know what i think you might be right about them being vent scent clips or something like that haha. I reckon its possible that when i removed the glove box they may have been put in there by the previous owner and fell out, which would explain why i cant remember...
  2. T

Black MK7 GTE Front Bumper

Hi All, I am looking to replace the front bumper of my black MK7 GTE and wanted to know if there are any tips for sourcing a new bumper. Ive looked on eBay etc. but Im struggling to find one in decent condition. Excuse my ignorance but Is this something vw TPS could assist on? where else could...
  3. T

Unidentified Interior Trim black clips

Hi all, Anyone know where these came from and what they are called? I was doing some work on my golf and removed the glove box and I can't for the life of me remember where these came from in the process of the removal and what they do? Thanks!
  4. T

Rear Taillight Panel Gaps

Hi Guys, I recently purchased a used MK7 golf GTE and I have just noticed that the panel gaps between the rear taillights on either side noticeably differ (See Photos), with the right-hand side looking off. I have also noticed that the rear bumper clip, just below the right-hand side taillight...