GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

No coil ground wires ???

A member sent me a picture of his engine in close up, I noticed I have a Green/Brown wire that is there instead of the black one, so I'm guessing its a different type of ground wire or ROW spec thing. Thanks!
  2. I

No coil ground wires ???

Thank you! I can see that the black wire is replaced by a green /brown wire in my car, so I think that its just because of the country specs and if I'm not mistaken green is a ground wire. I was about to start panicking thinking I got ripped off, now I can start modding my car in peace xD...
  3. I

No coil ground wires ???

well, the car runs perfectly well.. no CEL no vibrations at idle or under load , its just weird that they're missing
  4. I

No coil ground wires ???

There is no sign of rewiring done in the car and also no sign of them being cut off, is there a possibility you could send me a picture of where they are wired to is in in the harness or somewhere else?. Thank you
  5. I

No coil ground wires ???

No sign of them ever being there in the first place as I've posted in my pictures above, I would really appreciate it if someone could actually show me where they're connected to, is it the wiring loom or somewhere else, as I cannot find anything online about it. Thanks!
  6. I

No coil ground wires ???

2015 model made on 03/14 in Germany
  7. I

No coil ground wires ???

Hey, mine is a 2015 model made on 03/14 in Germany
  8. I

No coil ground wires ???

Hey guys I'm a newbie here I just bought a mk7 GTI to use as my daily driver, I was watching a YouTube video on how to replace spark plugs and when I checked my engine bay I notice that I did not have any coil ground wires? Is this a US model GTI thing only or am I missing something, I've...
  9. I

No coil ground wires ???

Hey guys I'm a newbie here I just bought a mk7 GTI to use as my daily driver, I was watching a YouTube video on how to replace spark plugs and when I checked my engine bay I notice that I did not have any coil ground wires? Is this a US model GTI thing only or am I missing something, I've...