GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. PenIsland

Part Out Sale! :)

All Brand New! ECS Billet / Polyurethane Dogbone Mount Bushing Insert - $50 034Motorsport - Camber & Roll Center Adjusting Ball Joints - $150 Whiteline Adjustable Sway Bar End Links - $100 Whiteline Camber Correction kit - $180 USED! KW V2 Coilover Kit (Missing one front strut top hat nut...
  2. PenIsland

Proper alignment in NJ?

Any shops in jersey do good alignments for mk7?
  3. PenIsland

Anyone running wobble bolts?

Im looking to buy a set of wheels for the spring but I can only find the wheels I like in 5x114.3 Im looking to run wobble bolts but first want to hear from people who are currently using them on their setup Any issues you experienced? What are the do's and dont's? Where did you purchase the...
  4. PenIsland

Wheel Fitment

Hey gang, I looking to make a pretty big purchase for new wheels and wanna make sure the specs are exactly what I want. Anyone here running 18x8.5 +37 with 235/40/18 tires low on coilovers? Attached pic is the wheels I'm looking to get and my current set up of 18x8 +30 225/40/18 I did the math...
  5. PenIsland

Need: Helix Subwoofer Program (NJ)

Just installed my Helix Subwoofer It kicks ass but according to the forum I'll need to get it programed. If anyone in the area has one for me to stop by and use it real quick that'll be awesome. I'll throw some cash or a 12 pack of your favorite beer!
  6. PenIsland

(DELETE) WTB: HELIX SUBWOOFER

Purchased one from a friend. Thanks guys!
  7. PenIsland

DO NOT use plastic hub rings

I recently got my first set of aftermarket wheels and finally threw them on using plastic hub rings that I purchased for a "deal" The plastic hub rings were 100% the correct sizing but during highway speeds I experienced slight vibrations that really ruined the driving experience I then went...
  8. PenIsland

WTB Summer Tires 235/40/18

Looking to buy a set of summer tires. Gotta be located in the tri-state area. Preferably not new since my budget is pretty low haha
  9. PenIsland

delete

delete
  10. PenIsland

KW Coilover Dampening

Im curious to what dampening settings you guys have them at? And what kind of roads are you driving on? Thanks in advance
  11. PenIsland

Correctly upgrading my suspension!!!!

Wassup gang, After 10k miles I'm finally ready for a big mod, KW Street Comfort Coilover Kit. https://www.urotuning.com/products/kw-street-comfort-coilover-kit-mk7-gti-golf-r-w-o-edc-1808000n?variant=8392070070327 I live in Jersey and the roads out here look like Palestine, I want to make...
  12. PenIsland

Wrap

Any idea where I can find wrap the same shade of red as the GTI badge?
  13. PenIsland

What springs(or)coilovers are you running?

As we all know the roads in the tristate area are absolutely trashed. So I'm just trying to get an idea of what suspension setup people are living with out here. I'm definitely interested in peoples experiences with springs, as they're a much more affordable short term alternative than a...
  14. PenIsland

SOLD, DALLAS wheels $800

SOLD Wheels/tires have seen only 6k miles but are in perfect condition. Central Jersey Area First come first serve $800 cash only, pick up only
  15. PenIsland

MK7.5 OEM EXHAUST (NJ)

Full factory catback, right off my new 2020 mk7.5 GTI, the exhaust only saw 500 miles of road $150 Pick up only, Central Jersey area
  16. PenIsland

Dash Cam 24/7

What fuses are best to tap into so I can power my dash cam overnight while I park? I know one has to give constant power and one has to give power when the car is on. I already have the power cut off module that if my battery drains to a certain point power is cut to the dash cam. I'm a bit of...
  17. PenIsland

Brand new 2020 GTI SE burning oil?

I just hit 750 miles on my brand new 2020 GTI SE, I love the car I noticed since the day I've picked up the car the oil level has dropped. Absolutely no leaking anywhere, is this normal? Should I expect this engine to burn oil already? Also when I remove the oil cap while the car is running...