GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

SOLD: BNIB EQT Coilovers

Bought these and now wanting to treat myself to a more higher end set of coilovers. I’ve overspent on every other aspect of my MK7R so I might as well do it on suspension too, right? Asking $1285 for local pickup or a meet up within 3-4 hours of Chicago. Also will entertain splitting shipping...
  2. N

Delete

Delete please - posted in wrong section.
  3. N

SOLD: Powerflex Hybrid Dogbone Insert - BNIB

Powerflex part# PFF85-831. Accidentally bought two. Asking $60 including shipping and PayPal fees.
  4. N

SOLD: A2B 925cc MPI Kit

Never installed MPI kit, comes with everything needed. Asking $675 shipped + PayPal fees.
  5. N

FS: New MK7R Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Brand new, never opened. Selling because I decided to just go with coilovers instead. Asking $250 including PayPal fees and shipping to the lower 48.
  6. N

SOLD: Euro Sport Camber Plates

These will give you an additional -0.8 degrees of camber. Used for one month. Selling because I now have coilovers with camber plates. Asking $205 $195 including shipping and PayPal fees...
  7. N

SOLD: 8J TTRS Brake Kit

I’ve decided to sell my “unicorn” brakes and spend the money elsewhere on my MK7R. Included is: 4-pot TTRS Brembo calipers (unknown miles) - 2x New 370mm TTRS rotors - 2x New HEL stainless steel lines for MQB - 2x New Stoptech Sport brake pads Located in Chicago, IL and willing to deliver...
  8. N

SOLD: P3 Multi-Gauge - MK7/7.5 Golf R

Brand new, never installed. $520 $480 shipped. If local pickup around Chicago, I can reduce the price to take out shipping. P3 V3 OBD2 multi gauge pre-installed in a vent. Included is the P3 analog boost sensor and P3 Ethanol Sensor Voltage Adaptor. All brand new. Basically including these for...
  9. N

SOLD: Superspeed RF05RR 19x8.5 ET45 5x112 + Tires

Superspeed RF05RR in matte black 19x8.5 et45, 5x112 235/35/19 Continental ContiSportContact 5P Only 3000 miles on the entire setup. One of the wheels has some curb rash and a chip which can be repaired by a wheel shop. Center bore is 66.6 but I will supply 66.6 to 57.1 hub rings that fit on...
  10. N

FS: Mk7.5 Golf R OEM Springs

Stock springs from a 2019 Golf R. They were only on the car for 9200 miles. Pickup in Chicago, IL or ship at buyer’s expense. $150