GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. turbojzrr

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Location?
  2. turbojzrr

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

I'd love to take you up on that and also just meet some more MK7 Golf buddies in the Bay Area!
  3. turbojzrr

So I went to Nürburgring Nordschlefe and raced some golfs

Sadly I’ve already left Nürburg due to the weather going bad. We will return again soon though and I hope to do a few more laps with you next time we come!
  4. turbojzrr

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

Hey MaOdy, I noticed that the roads near Nürburg are insanely smooth. So you're saying even these beautiful German roads are no good with any of these Coilovers? If that is the case, our American / California roads will be a complete disaster with any of the Coilovers it seems.
  5. turbojzrr

Wow, glad to see that there are locals of the ring on here too! I mostly didn't expect this as I haven not seen many German posts but will definitely following your thread!
  6. turbojzrr

It was a bit random but my girl and I decided to head out to Germany for our first post-covid trip. I have been practicing the Nordschcliefe since I was in high school, doing 2 laps of Gran Turismo before bed every night, so it was definitely a dream come true to go out and drive it in real...
  7. turbojzrr

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

I saw two white golfs the other day. Sadly none of them were mine... This was just parked in front of a garage probably getting some work. And this one I did manage to pass in my rental car.. Sorry my rental wasn't a white mk7 golf but you can see there is a white golf behind there :P
  8. turbojzrr

Autobahn's Golf R Clubsport Build

Saw on Instagram that you got a cylinder 1 issue? Curious if it is the Walbros? I remember having fueling issues back when I was running walbros on my sr20
  9. turbojzrr

"Official" Lap Times Thread

Hey buddy, I happen to have went to laguna that day too and saw the Nissan crash. Everyone missed an entire session due to that but luckily they said he was gonna be ok. I was there with a Miata and just trying to figure things out… the MK7 platform is in fact a lot easier to drive than the...
  10. turbojzrr

Will_s Night Blue GTI daily turned track build

Wow Randy Pobst! Would be really interesting if he took your car out for a few laps and see what he could do as well. Great lap times and good to see you are getting a lot of seat time.
  11. turbojzrr

It’s really impressive that all the GTI’s are running 330+ Whp and seem to be quite reliable doing so as well.
  12. turbojzrr

Holy smokes I totally missed out not going to LS yesterday! These are awesome times! @MeltedSolid @Bernb6 @Will_ and @ckuhns! I got some new tires too and this would have been so fun to thrash around the track with all these golfs.
  13. turbojzrr

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

It’s really easy to over analyze this given the 165 pages of content. If you are looking for perfection, get something else prepackaged. This is 95% there iMHO for half the price I didn’t do the grease, just with a good pad like R4s, you will get really good street pedal feel if properly bed...
  14. turbojzrr

Nicely done! We’re neck to neck!
  15. turbojzrr

Only problem with IS20 is that you’ll need premium gas? Hehe
  16. turbojzrr

Track name: Laguna Seca Track location: CA Date: Jan 2, 2022, 9AM (first run session before tires were done) Lap time: 1:47.4 Year/model: 2019 Golf R Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3470 (3300 + 170) Estimated wheel horsepower: 260 WHP (290 stock power) Fuel: 91 Tire size and model...
  17. turbojzrr

Finally got around to watching the lap... Wow, this is with a passenger.. should be easily .3 or more time to be had if going without passenger. Also, the lap seems very relaxed, no drama at all, almost leisurely, like not even trying... You might consider turning on spot metering. it will...
  18. turbojzrr

You were track racing the car with 87 octane? Wow, didn't know one can do that. Very impressive.
  19. turbojzrr

Consolidated Macan Brembo upgrade thread (READ FIRST POST)

i I also have Girodisc slotted and no sounds. Really happy with them.