GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TheContender09

Wtb mk7 golf R dcc struts

I’m looking to replace my coilovers with the original dcc compatible front and rear shocks. If you have some please hit me up for pricing and location. 🙏 thanks
  2. TheContender09

Delete

delete
  3. TheContender09

Is my subframe shifting??

For the about the last two months now I’ve been having this weird feeling with the front end of my car. It feels like the the front is floating at high speed and my steering feels WAY too light when driving. Feels like my alignment is off. The car sways side to side like the a wheel is about to...
  4. TheContender09

konig freeform 18x9

i have used set of konig free form wheels in 18x9 +35. they were on my 2016 mk7 golf R as a track/daily wheel setup. very little curb rash on a few wheels but other than that they are perfect. they will need new tires. im honestly probably gonna have the tires taken off and thrown away. i would...
  5. TheContender09

Racingline wheel stud conversion kit

I have a brand new never been used still in the box racingline stud conversion kit. I bought these hoping to fit them on my car with my new rotiform wheels. But they do not fit under my center caps and the return policy is more of a hassle than I thought. So here we are. They were 180 shipped...
  6. TheContender09

rain tray diy mod

so i got bored one day and decided that i wanted an easier way to adjust my coilovers in the engine bay. so i looked at the engine bay for about 5 minutes and knew exactly what i was gonna do. i took a pint sized paint can and traced around in the right spot on boths sides. then i took my hole...
  7. TheContender09

The ''R'' Files

So I suppose its about that time. Its time to start journal. A place to jot my notes down, about how i feel and what im looking for out of this car. I guess i should start from the beginning. To keep a long story short, I bought the car back in November of last year. It was a trade in at my...
  8. TheContender09

Bc coilovers for golf R

I have brand new never been used bc coilovers with the swift spring upgrade. They arrived this past Friday that’s how new they are. I’m selling because they gave me the wrong spring rate and they can’t accept returns because it was “ custom” order. The spring rates are 7k front 6k rear. I would...
  9. TheContender09

FREE Tsw Sebring 17x8!!!!!!

I have a set of tsw sebrings in black 17x8 with Michelin pilot sport a/s 3+ tires for sale. The tires have plenty of tread left over. One wheel has light curb rash but no bends or cracks in the wheel. Still rides true.
  10. TheContender09

Golf R front and rear seats

Like the title says. The front and rear seats out of my 2016 Golf R are for sale at 850 best offer. Feel free to shoot me any kind of offer. The rear seats are in mint condition and so is the passenger front seat. The driver seat has a few stitches that have come undone, but other then that they...
  11. TheContender09

Weighted stock shift knob??

Does anyone make the stock golf r shift knob but weighted? I really like the look and feel of the stock shift knob, but I just wish it had some weight to it. If not, then I’m gonna see about having a company make one for me.
  12. TheContender09

San Antonio/ Boerne meetup

I’m new to the San Antonio area. I just moved to Boerne a few months ago, I don’t know anyone out here. And with this pandemic it’s making it harder to meet new people. Just wondering if there’s anyone out here willing to meet up for a drive or a beer 🍺.
  13. TheContender09

I bought an R

UPDATE: just moved back to LA. Is anyone in the area and wants to meet up?? Hi there guys and gals! Today I’d like to share with you my new to me( at least, I’m the second owner) Golf R. I’ve always wanted but things in my life just never lined up right for me to have one. Well now the time...