GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

Thanks, do you have the electronic LSD?
  2. B

Does anyone with a GTI provide their thoughts on the drivability between the FWD and AWD files?
  3. B

FS: Full Airlift 3P system, MK7.5 Golf R

Care to share some more thoughts about the FA500s? I was leaning that way as well. Thanks man
  4. B

Thanks for the video and some real world results. Not to take a dig at the DTR kit, but someone help me comprehend how APR's stage 1 numbers are almost identical to the DTR?
  5. B

Werd. Were you stage 1 before the DTR upgrade? If so, what were your 1/4 mi times on Stage 1?
  6. B

Apologies if you’ve been already asked this, do you have a LSD? Are you on the FWD or AWD file?
  7. B

Beginner’s Guide / Tips for Buying a Street-Based Suspension

Not sure if this has been covered, but I have a noob question. I am thinking about lowering my GTI 0.75”-1.25” on coilovers. During the alignment, is there enough camber adjustment in the OEM suspension to correct the camber to avoid going through tires prematurely?
  8. B

ST XT Coilovers

Does anyone have reviews (specifically on build quality) on ST XT Coilovers? I’ve searched, but could only find a few reviews on the X and XTA. I get that they are all pretty similar. Just curious on people’s opinion. Thanks
  9. B

+1 I know it’s only been a few months since introduction, but definitely interested.
  10. B

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the detailed response!
  11. B

So…uh…after 4,658 posts…has anyone with a GTI and DTR kit with stock fueling and stock DP ran the 1/4 mile with times to back it up?
  12. B

Installing an Intercooler Cost???

Damn, such a swing in install prices. Surprised you guys in NY are getting such good rates.
  13. B

Yea, I’ve been wavering back and forth on doing it myself.
  14. B

Anyone have an idea of what it costs in NC (eastern NC) to get a stock mount IC installed at a reputable shop? Specifically a do88? Thanks in advance.
  15. B

Feal Suspension

Very interested on your thoughts on these coilovers?
  16. B

(SOLD) Complete APR Intake Setup

Where are you located?