GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

New clutch recommendations

I had installed the BFI stage 3 clutch and it went bad after 20k miles only and it was mostly highway milage... im looking for recommendations something reasonable and for daily use and can hold a lot of torque. im currently stage 2 .
  2. J

AFS

Is there any way to disable the AFS using obd11 or vcds or any type of coding! I got this after putting aftermarket headlights
  3. J

Help

just installed those headlights, they have high beam bulbs but they seem not to work, does it need any coding or anything?
  4. J

Upgrading headlights

can i use the same bulbs from my original headlight into the new one?
  5. J

Looking for an oem is38

Im looking for is38 Thats original coming off an golf r
  6. J

Vcds

Im looking for vcds cable around nj
  7. J

Blown 2 turbos (is38) GTI MK7

So i had a shop install 2 is38 turbos (IHI) that i bought from (ECS TUNING) and both blew the same exact way, white smoke coming out from the exhaust. Did anyone ever face that issue before and did you get to any solution?
  8. J

Oil in 4 cylinders

What is the common problem with oil in the 4 cylinders?
  9. J

RS3 coils upgrade

So do you guys think i should upgrade my coils to the RS3 ones? I have a misfire in my car so i wanted to know that would change anything
  10. J

Gti mk7 stage 3 united motorsports

My car is misfiring i checked the plugs they seem to be fine, where else should i start looking
  11. J

ECS Tuning is38 turbo

I recently just bought a turbo off ecs for my gti, 3 weeks later now the turbo is smoking. Did any one experience any issues with their turbo ? Or had the same issue
  12. J

have anyone bought the mk7.5 taillights from VLAND ?

I need help coding them and finding the right harness, I got mines to work but my revers light isn't working, and rear fog as well