GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

WTB: MK 7.5 Stock Catback Exhaust. Near Des Moines, Iowa.

Looking to get a stock catback exhaust for my mk7.5. I do not need the resonator however, so if chopping it off and shipping the rest is possible, I'll gladly pay.
  2. W

Looking for help on finding replacement MK7 Rabbit edition rear spoiler.

Howdy, i am needing to replace my black rabbit edition rear spoiler and the 2 side pieces for it. The spoiler part # is 5G6827940041 The side pieces # is 5G6805945C041 they want $500 for the spoiler and $100 for each side piece which is absurd. Are there any 3rd party options? I cant seem to...
  3. W

WTB stock MK7.5 muffler.

As the title states, looking for a stock mk7.5 muffler.
  4. W

Looking for advice on a spare tire compartment liner that will fit my mk7.5 GTI.

Hey guys, needing to get a new liner for the spare tire compartment. I found one here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Boot-Covering-Boot-Floor-Floor-Tray-Spare-Wheel-Compartment-VW-Golf-7-VII-MK7-/164262726611 but it ships from germany and idk if their part numbers are different. I tried searching for...
  5. W

Winter is coming, tips and tricks to help fend of rust? What do you guys do.

What sorts of tips or tricks or methods do my fellow snow faring GTI owners do to fend off the threat of rust every winter?
  6. W

Looking for spare tire parts. (The spare tire cover, foam tool piece, and the tools)

Hey guys, I need to find where to get some pieces for the spare wheel area. I need that flat plastic floor piece that goes above the spare wheel that the big foam piece sits on with the tool cutouts. I need that foam piece and the tools. Anyone know where I can get those?
  7. W

Does anyone know what thr part# is on those 2 plastic pieces for the trunk on each side of the floor piece?

Hey guys, wondering if anyone knows what these pieces are called and cheapest place to order em. In the trunk you have your floor thing above the wheel. On the left and right theres those 2 tiny cubby slots. And theres a plastic insert that prevents stuff from going into the spare wheel area.
  8. W

need help finding someone who has a factory MK7/7.5 downpipe (BOUGHT ONE)

just bought a 2019 gti and the last guy did a ghetto ass chop job on the exhaust. need some help with getting a factory dp and not spending 1500. heres a picture if you guys want a good sunday laugh
  9. W

WTB Factory Downpipe for MK7/7.5 gti (BOUGHT ONE)

Looking to buy a OEM DP for my 2019 GTI. I really need to fix this shit job from the last owner.. it pains me to look at. Or if anyone knows someone that can help me out here.