GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Rare Ara S3

WTB 18+ R side skirts mk7.5

Looking for good condition gloss black side skirts from the 18+ golf r. (Mk7.5)
  2. Rare Ara S3

WTB gloss black mirror caps

Let me know whatcha got. Thanks
  3. Rare Ara S3

Audi S3 19s

Off my 2017 S3. These are the optional 19s with the black optics package. Good condition. Low mileage. Nothing wrong with them I just decided to swap to the newer rotor style. Otherwise I’d still be using these. One was repaired by Detroit wheel and tire following a ding from a pothole...
  4. Rare Ara S3

need engine builder recommendations

Potentially looking for a new build depending on what happens with my current motor. Oil full of metal and looks like candy paint. Has anyone heard of builtbythomas ? He's on FB and IG and seems to do alot of EA888 builds. PagParts is an option. Still no website for whatever reason. A2B is...
  5. Rare Ara S3

RPM / Tach signal for dyno

Can anyone confirm where to pick up tach signal off coil 1 for the dyno ? Saw a post from 2016 that mentioned purple and green wire. Or is this even necessary anymore
  6. Rare Ara S3

Precision raceworks hose, A2B adapter

I have these leftover with no use for them. The PR hose I didn’t need because I used the one for ethanol sensor. And the A2B fuel line adapter I guess is for FWD cars that use the RS3 pump? The connector harness is for float level. Make me an offer on all or one idc.
  7. Rare Ara S3

SOLD CTS catback S3 or Golf R

SOLD On my S3 for a month. Like new. No issues. Good fitment. It was mated to my Trackslag downpipe. Local pickup in the Detroit area would be great but I have the original box. Shipping at your expense. I paid $850 new. $700 picked up. I’m certain this will fit a mk7 R if you shorten the pipe...
  8. Rare Ara S3

Wtb stock intercooler hoses

Would like your stock rubber elbows that come off the intercooler. thanks.
  9. Rare Ara S3

Cobb heatshield with Trackslag DP

Can anyone confirm if the cobb heat shield for the ABS will fit with a Trackslag downpipe? Just eyeballing it I’m not confident.
  10. Rare Ara S3

AVF Alpine Volks Fair who’s going

Looked for a thread but all I see are old ones. Anyone attending alpine volks fair next month ? https://alpinevolksfair.com/
  11. Rare Ara S3

Dunlop Wintersport 3D

Plenty of tread left. Around 6/32. Great traction in snow. 235/35/19 factory Audi spec (RO1). Pick up only SE Michigan.
  12. Rare Ara S3

SOLD. IE downpipe for R / S3 $400

Sold. Almost 3 years old and approximately 20k miles. Ceramic coated. Nothing wrong with it. Went to Trackslag after going XL. V-band clamp is a little crusty but it works fine. I put anti-seize on the threads of the clamps so they all move freely. FYI per IE the downpipe is the same whether...
  13. Rare Ara S3

Fwd vs awd downpipe differences?

Wondering what the difference is between the fwd and awd downpipes. Anyone have side by side pics of a gti downpipe and one from an R? I know the route is different further back. Wondering what would be involved in making my awd version IE fit on a fwd.
  14. Rare Ara S3

Trackslag duty payment?

Those of you with Trackslag downpipes, did you get hit with a request from DHL for a duty payment? $46 ain’t the end of the world but it caught me by surprise. Ordered plenty of parts from Europe delivered DHL and haven’t had that happen.
  15. Rare Ara S3

Sold FS OEM IS38

SOLD 29k miles. Revision T. no shaft play. Upgraded to vortex $600obo
  16. Rare Ara S3

Sold 034 lower dogbone insert sold

Sold New. Version 2. I took it out of the package only to realize that I need version 1. They’re $42. make. Me a reasonable shipped offer.
  17. Rare Ara S3

Cooling system help

Does anyone know what temp the cooling fan is supposed to kick on? I need help bleeding the system. I’m certain I have an air pocket in the system somewhere. The p3 gauge indicates that it’s going up to 227. I have heat inside. No warnings. Fans never come on. I had it running with the...
  18. Rare Ara S3

Rare Ara S3 Vortex XL build

Starting a thread to document my rebuild and get feedback on parts. Even though its an S3 there seems to be more activity here than audizine as far as MQB goes. I've been reading old threads for weeks. On September 26th I went to the drag strip with my Integrated Engineering stage 2 tuned 29k...
  19. Rare Ara S3

Built motor pros/cons

So I've posted in a couple other threads but figured its best to start a new one. On the way home from the drag strip my IE stage 2 2017 S3 threw a check engine light and began running rough. I limped it home as I was only around the corner. Cylinder 3 was misfiring. I pulled the plug and it was...