GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Oil Levels

Does anyone know how much oil takes a GTD from lower dipstick level to upper ?
  2. D

Timing belt gtd

sorry to rekindle old post but just been told by a VW garage that cambelt + waterpump change = £634 incl VAT but the website says £549 ? Am I missing something obivous ?
  3. D

Battery Query

Don, Thank you so much. Sounds like this is what the Dealer was referring to (he had a thick Polish accent which didn't help). The new battery I was looking at was AGM (like the old) and had slightly higher CCA so hopefully it'll fit. I see Halfords do a battery fitting service - i'd never have...
  4. D

Battery Query

The dealer battery is literally twice the price (£300 as opposed to just under £150 for Halfords) and as its a lease car going back in a year or so im loathed to spend more than necessary. I am just a bit concerned by the Dealer saying it had to be exactly the same spec. Not sure if they were...
  5. D

Battery Query

Hi. I have a 2016 Golf GTD with stop/start. Lately its been really sluggish to turn over at times and stop start causing stalls (not sure if related). VW dealership just said the battery is fecked without doing much more in the way of tests - even tried to blame it on my dashcam - so I am...