GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. stevelatt

Eurobuilt Spring Show & Shine

Anyone from in here going to Eurobuilt at the Franklin County Fairgrounds in Greenfield, MA this Sunday? If so, where you heading in from?
  2. stevelatt

Boomy exhaust causing everything to vibrate

So this is a problem I have been having for quite some time but just got my downpipe installed yesterday and it's worse again. To give a basic chain of events I bought the car new, stock exhaust in quiet > Installed ECS muffler delete and was super boomy/vibrating the car when accelerating...
  3. stevelatt

SOLD - JB4 w/ Bluetooth

Selling JB4 w/ Bluetooth. Works perfectly and has been unlinked from my account. Only “issue” is the OBD cable where it connects to the JB4 the clip is broken (see photo) but it was like that when I got it. I just used a little electrical tape to keep it together and had no issues with it at...
  4. stevelatt

Installed JB4 now getting CEL

Installed the JB4 last night and everything plugged in/hooked up fine. Turn it on the first time no check engine light. I get to my friends house down the road, turn it off and then on about 10 minutes later, check engine light on. JB4 is giving me a code P509E and OBDeleven is giving me a code...
  5. stevelatt

Installed a BFI knob and Euroverse Designs boot this weekend

For anyone considering this with any questions, ask away!