GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Betterforeign

Better LED bulb conversion chart with pictures

Thankyou, fixed. Somehow it slipped y notice
  2. Betterforeign

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

So how do i know if my car has heated mirrors or not? And if so how do u activate them?
  3. Betterforeign

EPC warning

super helpful
  4. Betterforeign

EPC warning

Does it have to be the PRO? theres a starter edition
  5. Betterforeign

EPC warning

Damnit, help guys! I was driving tonight on the highway and then the engine shuddered and a EPC code light up on my dash. Any clues what it could be?
  6. Betterforeign

strange connector?

I dunno, its definitely molded to fit on the housing but it seems like most other Golf's have different connectors.
  7. Betterforeign

strange connector?

So while swapping out my tail light bulbs found this little conundrum. WTF is the purpose of this contraption? Its way too convoluted to be holding the bulb in. I've seen several youtube videos on Mk7 golf tail lights and none had this type connector contraption. No simple press and twist. U...
  8. Betterforeign

Random questions

OK thanks everyone!
  9. Betterforeign

Random questions

Hi all, so I'm new to Volkswagens. Had a couple questions about unusual behavior/ features. A) The fog lights seem to turn on (corresponding side) when I turn the wheel left or right. Is this normal? what do they call that? B) The front wipers seem to move slightly whenever I turn the car on...
  10. Betterforeign

Better LED bulb conversion chart with pictures

Hey all, after much confusion I decided to make a proper LED bulb conversion chart with pictures for those who want to swap out incandescent for LEDs. Should be much easier to lookup replacements because the old list only gave wattages. Let me know what you all think.
  11. Betterforeign

Convert to Push Button

BTW I see in your signature you do MIB retrofits/etc?
  12. Betterforeign

Newbie Cruise control question Here.

yes I saw that its neat trick as soon as i learned how to do single increments
  13. Betterforeign

H7 to Volkswagen H7 LED adapter

thanks ill check those out. Is there a complete MK7 light bulb list so i can swap out all the interior/exterior LED's somewhere on here?
  14. Betterforeign

Convert to Push Button

Geez that sounds like thousands. Guess ill just have to find one with it built in next time.
  15. Betterforeign

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

thanks great info!
  16. Betterforeign

Thanks those are great guys. I cant afford $100s+ on new housings/ custom made leds. Just working with what I got at the moment.
  17. Betterforeign

?? what guy? LED's are better all over than HID and Halogen especially. Less power consumed, more output per watt. Less heat given off. Last way longer
  18. Betterforeign

OEM 8" MIB 2.5 (MK7.5) Display

So i have the 6.5" display withouy Nav, with Fender sound and Cd player unit in the glove box. Do i need a different unit in the glove box to upgrade to NAV?
  19. Betterforeign

Convert to Push Button

Hi all, I miss the push-button in my last car. My Golf MK7 just has the regular key. Anyone know how costly/ pain in the ass is to switch over? Can i do it myself?