GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

2017 gti Speakers not working

2017 gti. 3 main speakers not working. All 4 tweeters working. Right front door speaker only one working. Ran VAGCOM got these codes. Can all 3 be blown?
  2. D

2017 Gti manual 72k mikes EQT STAGE 1 $17,500

2017 Gti 72k mikes, stock,carbon steel gray, Long Island, car needs nothing just had new water pump and thermostat housing and Carbon cleaning done at dealership. Eqt Stage 1 with Cobb included Adult owned $17,500
  3. D

WTB Cornflower Blue Gti

WTB Cornflower Blue Gti DSG or manual pics, location please cash deal. Thanks
  4. D

Spark Plugs JB4?

2017 GTi 72k miles about to install my JB4, what spark plugs are the best for JB4? Brand PART NUMBER GAP? Thanks
  5. D

Mk7.5 Led tails to 2015 TDi

Hi, I have a set of factory 2019 GTi tail lights. Does anyone make a harness so I can fit them to my 2015 Golf TDi
  6. D

JB4 with bluetooth

Selling my JB4 with Bluetooth, car is sold, used for about a year on a 2019 GTi. Located on Long Island but will ship. 375.00
  7. D

Coding back to stock tail lights

Need some help here , selling my 2019 Rabbit edition GTi to carvana and want to remove my Led tail lights with dynamic turn signals from shopdap. I did not install them I purchased the car with them already installed. I want to remove the lights and harness but need some info on coding to make...
  8. D

2019 Rabbit GTi DSG Cornflower Blue

2019 Rabbit GTi DSG Cornflower Blue 23600 miles factory warranty 6 years or 72k miles . New set of continental extreme contact DSW’s. Super clean in and out. Listing it here before Carvana takes it. Roof rack not included. Reason for selling I went back to a TDI. Located in Lindenhurst NY 11757...
  9. D

Size queseuio

I have a 2019 Gti with flush mount wheel spacers stock height I know some people go with the 235 width should I stick with the 225 width since I have the spacers? Going with Michelin pilot sport 4S Thanks..
  10. D

anyone on Long Island with a Cornflower blue Gti?

Im looking to buy one out of state and wanted to see one in person first... Im in SW suffolk county... Thanks !