GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FMIC questions

I just recently went Cobb stage 1 with a CAI and a DSG tune and want to add an exhaust but Cobb is suggesting I add a FMIC before doing so as I will get heat soak. Their intercooler however is around $900 and was wondering if any of you have gone through Cobb, and if so is there a cheaper...
  2. D

Adaptive Front Lighting Error

Never even thought about that, I'll give it a go and see what I can find. Thanks for the help!
  3. D

That I have read multiple posts and seen videos where that is a common problem but I don't think that is my situation as the cornering lights seem to be working just fine. I ordered new bulbs and plan on installing tomorrow to see if they fix the problem but I have a feeling it won't.
  4. D

Yeah they Yeah when I turn, the cornering lights come on and when I initially start the engine the headlights do their initial "dance" if you want to call it, but it seems as if the right side is a little lower than the driver side. I attached a photo, I don't know how well you can see and...
  5. D

Hello, I have had this AFS error on my dashboard now for a few weeks and am looking to find a solution. I haven't found any answers yet as I have looked on the web for the past week. Cornering lights seem to be working just fine and don't see any bulbs burnt out. Any one know why this error...