GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

GTD Remap questions

Haha, yeah VW charging an arm and leg for timing belt and water pump change. Thanks for your help, really appreciate it.
  2. D

GTD Remap questions

Ahh okay, I’ve got a service due in December so most likely get it all done in 1 go. Did you get yours done by VW?
  3. D

GTD Remap questions

Thanks for the advice mate! Mines 2015 and about 61k mileage. Also when’s the best time to get the timing belt and water pump changed? Some people have said when it reaches 5 years of age and some people have said they can last upto 100k mileage? Any thoughts for that
  4. D

GTD Remap questions

I’m thinking of getting my Mark 7 GTD remapped, not sure if I want to after reading this thread. I’ve been talking to a company in Preston,UK (Chip Codes) which have said to achieve 225 BHP/ 450NM and improved fuel economy. Is it worth doing? And will the car be able to handle the power increase?
  5. D

App- Connect & Voice Control

Hey guys, I’m new to this. Recently purchased a 2016 VW Golf GTD. It has the option for app connect and voice control, however it’s asking for an activation key from the dealership. I’ve called the dealership and they are charging around £400 to unlock it. Does anyone know a way around this...