GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Introducing A2B Motorsport Protec High Flow Brushless Fuel Pump Upgrade and More!!

!!!PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END!!! We at =AZUsucRh0qH586CY8QLMoyazlSdD1cknTJG_kZ57UiaD4dvKBicasBPzPCmplwUTIe4n28kmutGLdp6WFvFwECkQetw9NNfzalX_v1W7RaQ9PVbXptaQBRK6GKdAFCphFbSocZjxXQ4Db-HL37Nh1gO2&__tn__=kK-R']A2B Motorsport have been working around the clock testing and shooting to become the leader...
  2. A

Introducing A2B Motorsport Protec High Flow Brushless Fuel Pump Upgrade and More!!

!!!PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END!!! We at =AZUsucRh0qH586CY8QLMoyazlSdD1cknTJG_kZ57UiaD4dvKBicasBPzPCmplwUTIe4n28kmutGLdp6WFvFwECkQetw9NNfzalX_v1W7RaQ9PVbXptaQBRK6GKdAFCphFbSocZjxXQ4Db-HL37Nh1gO2&__tn__=kK-R']A2B Motorsport have been working around the clock testing and shooting to become the leader...
  3. A

A2B Motorsports RS3 Brushless LPFP FWD & AWD

Generally Speaking on the fuel level issue. If it stopped at a quarter of a tank, that is the float stuck on something and a mechanical issue double check your install. The calibration of the fuel gauge is something I'll be honest I do not know off hand as we use the factory tool ODIS here and...
  4. A

Give us a ring at the shop, be happy to answer all your questions. These things sell faster then the cars they go in go... 8622542345
  5. A

And here is the how to for the FWD pump setup.
  6. A

Here ya go guys as well if youd like to spread it around. How to install video we did this morining for the AWD setup of the Pump. FWD version is coming today as well.
  7. A

Sounds like you'd be perfect for our RS3 kit. Give us a ring at the shop and we'd be happy to answer any questions.
  8. A

Heard they dont support MPI though which sucks.
  9. A

No you want flow to be high with the lowest duty cycle.
  10. A

For your application this shouldnt even need anywhere near 80% to flow what you will need.
  11. A

Fuel Pump Controller Options/Upgrades (this is gonna be a long one...)

Brown/blue wire: Pin 1 Purple/Black Pin 3 Purple/White Pin 5 See the revised above pin out. It got messed up in copying it. That’s how the pin out goes that need to be repined from the tophat plug into the small 6 pin provided connector. Let me know how it goes.
  12. A

Fuel Pump Controller Options/Upgrades (this is gonna be a long one...)

Hey Guys! thank you for all the orders for the RS3 Pump Kits. The orders have put us behind with shipping and productions as I was stocking 10 at a time and now we are shipping 10+ every 3 days. One of my customers linked me to the thread. Any questions, issues or help you need be happy to...