GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Tire Pressure Gauge Recommendations

My trusty pencil gauge may have been leading me astray recently. What do folks recommend in an accurate, reliable, and semi-durable (I don’t need it built like a tank but would like it not to fail after six months) gauge?
  2. R

Adding Date to Composition Color Display

I have the standard 6.5’ Composition Color infotainment unit on my 2019 SE. The time and phone status are displayed on the top right. Is there a way to add the date to the top line display (there’s a perfect spot for it on the left side)? I was wondering if there’s any setting available...
  3. R

Dealers - Philly Burbs PA

Need to take car in for recall service and looking to see if people have opinions on dealers in Philly western burbs including Garnet, D’Ambrosio, Springfield, Piazza, Fred Beans, etc.
  4. R

VW Data Breach

Volkswagen says a vendor’s security lapse exposed 3.3 million drivers’ details This affected customer data from 2014 to 2019. 90,000 customers in US and Canada had sensitive data (e.g., driver’s license number) exposed.
  5. R

VW of Newtown Square, PA Sold/Moved to Springfield, PA

Just got an email letting me know that VW of Newtown Square is under new management/ownership and the dealership has moved to 300 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA. (They need a little work on their web-savvy - when you go to Newtown Square’s website (www.lovevwautos.com), you get a 410 Gone...
  6. R

Steering Wheel Volume Control Annoyance

Definitely a First World problem but does anyone else find it annoying that there’s no press-and-hold function for the steering wheel volume controls, i.e., you can’t just hold down the -/+ buttons to continuously lower/raise the volume. Instead you have to click the button multiple times to get...
  7. R

“Loaner” Car Policies

I noticed a fluid leak from my new to me Golf S and went to make a service appointment online at one of my local VW dealers to get it checked out under warranty. Under the Transportation options, one dealer offered a Loaner Car option but added a charge for it. Since this dealer doesn’t know...