GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

Power folding mirrors

Yea, OBDeleven works, did mine a few weekends back. Auto fold on lock, puddle lights, and reverse dip. All good.
  2. W

My 2019 dad wagon... LOLtrack

Dang. Past due for a build thread. Fave waggy by far.
  3. W

Headlight protection recommendations

Glad you guys had better experience than i with Weathertech. First, they they weren’t properly die cut, so they couldn’t be removed from the border off the backing material. Then - they made me pay return shipping on a defective product. So needless to say my new headlight will live unprotected...
  4. W

Burger Tuning JB4 Golf 1.8TSI MQB specific information thread

In Jb4 app... 1. >logs tab > top bar “Combine Logs” > change to Disabled. 2. >settings tab > app config > app setting > logging settings > WOT logging timeout > auto logging disabled. For most, there is no great reason to log constantly (needle in a haystack). Recommend just hitting start...
  5. W

When sharing datazap, its good juju to only make your friends sift through the 3rd gear (and maybe first bit of 4th) data. You can do that either be only logging that in the first place in Jb4, or trimming it in datazap. That aside, looks good. Timing advance (ign1) climbs well, no cylinder...
  6. W

Depends on your “premium”. Esso 91 is pretty much topped out at Map 1. Petro Canada 94 however...more likely limited by is12 capacity. Find you favorite local pump, set it up there and consider falling back to M1 on road trips.
  7. W

I took a smaller step, added a little on top of the M3 adds. M6on94 Log. No corrections, postivly incrementing timing, brings me to a few questions: 1./ Is there a generally agreed "timing advance target" at 6000rpm? Earlier posts, folks were looking for 18* at 6k, and suggesting cutting boost...
  8. W

Thanks! Guys mind to share what other values are from your “user adjustment settings” page? Like to make sure I’ve got a clean default slate before playing in M6.
  9. W

Looks clean on Map2 on 94, anything I should note here? Map2on94
  10. W

Shows absolute of 23psi@4000rpm ! I’m good with “copy map2 and taper <3500, just need to appreciate what map2 really is - is it really +5 top to bottom?
  11. W

Took a peek at map6 setup - saw it is absolute by default, at least in mine (...I sort of expected additive values). For the 1.8, what does the default equivalent additive map look like down low, I know it’s largely +5, but where does it deviate? 6MT AT, like idea of some extra clutch patience...
  12. W

Map1, 91octane, 27degC/80degF, 6MT AT. Didn't expect this - suprisingly poor fuel? Log
  13. W

Should the top few posts on: https://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50428 be considered gospel for map descriptions now? I assume the descriptions in post 1 of this thread are outdated?
  14. W

Vancouver Chat Thread

There is an excellent Made in Canada plate mount option! Let me know on either platform if you have more questions, I love this mount. PM me is you want my referral code ($5 off). https://forums.vwvortex.com/#/topics/9408711