GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VaVag

Precision Raceworks MPI 1300cc BNIB

Got a 1300cc MPI kit from Precision Raceworks. Brand new in the box. Just don’t see myself installing it anytime soon. $1000 Shipped. US only.
  2. VaVag

OEM Stock Mk7 R Intercooler

Stock Mk7 Golf R Intercooler with hoses. About 55k miles still in good condition. $100 Shipped. US only.
  3. VaVag

AutoTech HPFP Internals w/ Removal Tool

Brand new HPFP internals for MK7 with the removal tool. Have different plans now. Never installed and honestly the box was only opened once lol $275 Shipped. US Only.
  4. VaVag

Turbo Upgrade/Supporting Mods

Hello all! I am currently in the process of deciding on what turbo to upgrade to (hybrid or big boi) and what supporting mods must be had to run one on E too. I was hoping to get some suggestions and see what kind of set ups some of you guys and gals out there are running. Also wanted to gauge...
  5. VaVag

Error codes

Just got my new dp on and went to log. Hit about 5500 rpm on first pull and the car checked out. Went into limp mode and threw some codes that Ive posted below. Anybody have any input on cause/solution? Thanks guys.
  6. VaVag

Stock Airbox FS

Got a stock airbox from my 2015 R. Snow guard removed and has a cobb high flow filter with 100 miles on it. Also comes with and ECS Inlet hose and oem inlet pipe. $110 shipped. US Only.
  7. VaVag

BNIB CTS Res Delete Golf R

BNIB. Comes with both clamps. $125 Shipped US only.
  8. VaVag

More noises!

More noises that you guys can’t hear that I am humbly asking about once again, cos I have no idea what Im doing (only 50% satirical lol).. Mods done (all done by myself): - IE Intake (open) V2 w/ Turbo inlet - AMS FMIC - Colder plugs So, it may have started after the intercooler install I...
  9. VaVag

Delete pls

Delete please
  10. VaVag

Downshift clunk!?

Downshifting into first gear, the transmission clunks. I previously made a post about it not knowing where it was coming from in “D” or “Eco” mode while braking... but I noticed while using the paddle shifters, it clunks when dropping into first gear.. Dogbone/mounts? Needs a flush? Normal...
  11. VaVag

OEM MK7 Golf R Intercooler

Finally upgraded and time to sell the stock IC. Good condition, comes with both hoses and all clamps. $160 shipped. US only.
  12. VaVag

SOLD

Not many miles on it. I did cut the coupler a bit to accommodate the inlet hose I have but all is in order and still works. comes with the worm clamp and all hardware. $50 shipped. US only.
  13. VaVag

Strange Noises

Sorry if this isnt where I need to post this, but its on my R lol.. I’ve been experiencing some fluttering sounds on my 2015 Golf R with the Cobb OTS Stage 1+ and Stage 2 tunes. It now also whistles a bit after upshifting. Don’t know what it could be. Sent the logs to Cobb but Id love some other...
  14. VaVag

Flutter sound and logs

Post moved.
  15. VaVag

Cobb SF Intake

Cobb SF Intake for the MK7. Had it on the car for about a month (approx 600 miles) no issues, just developing different plans. Everything is there except for a couple of rubber grommets on the outside, that are not very necessary. $350 shipped US only
  16. VaVag

Clunk/Creak Noise

So I originally posted this in the classifieds page by accident lol I had thought there was only a single clunk when braking sometimes but this morning I noticed that while lightly braking over a couple speed bumps, the car would creak as well and the clunk was more pronounced. No idea what it...
  17. VaVag

Knock/Clunk sound when braking?

One knock/clunk while stopping right before full stop. Low rpms, no idea what it could be. Car has 54k on it and everything underneath the car is stock.. any ideas?
  18. VaVag

Advice?

So Ive got an intake installed and downpipe/intercooler on hand that need to be installed, but I am just waiting to move so I can get into my new garage and throw them on and datalog over there. I am relatively new to modding/tuning, what else would any of y’all run to get best performance...
  19. VaVag

Best Catted Downpipe?

Thought I wanted to go the catless route but after a couple of conversations with some buddies, Im going to go the high flow cat direction. Preferably NON-resonated, what are y’alls opinions on best downpipe?
  20. VaVag

Best Catted Downpipe ?

Thought I wanted to go the catless route but after a couple of conversations with some buddies, Im going to go the high flow cat direction. Preferably NON-resonated, what are y’alls opinions on best downpipe?