GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. DrFunkalupicus

Stratified GTI Tuning Info and Help Thread

I've been running the Stratfied OTS ECU & DSG tune and they feel excellent together. I picked up the flex fuel kit from Stratfied recently as well and I am looking forward to starting to work on the tune for that in the near future.
  2. DrFunkalupicus

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I got some new Rutheniums to install along with oil and a filter so I can knock out a springtime oil change
  3. DrFunkalupicus

ARM front mount Intercooler vs. EBay Twintercooler

I have the ARM FMIC and my ambient temp is a few degrees off sometimes. Other than that, haven’t had a single issue with it and I wouldn’t even call that an issue
  4. DrFunkalupicus

U0212 -- Lost Communication with Steering Control Module

You can hit up VW via the chat on their website and they can tell you as well if you don't feel like calling the dealer.
  5. DrFunkalupicus

What did you do to your mk7 today?

All this talk about hatch popping and here I am just figuring out what the trunk button on my key fob did just a few months ago lol
  6. DrFunkalupicus

Got the EuroSport rear brace an a few other items. Looking forward to installing the brace this weekend as I have been wanting to work on my car. Install looks easy enough
  7. DrFunkalupicus

MK7 Confessions

I dug the haikus myself....nail sucks though
  8. DrFunkalupicus

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Anyone running the Eursport rear chassis brace have any thoughts on it?
  9. DrFunkalupicus

The wife and kiddo got me these for my birthday. Going to figure out a way to mount the body from the model on one of my crawlers
  10. DrFunkalupicus

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

It puts the firewall in the system manager
  11. DrFunkalupicus

I dropped my car off at the dealer (again).....so far so good. Plus the weather is going to be decent this weekend, so I see a long drive in the country in my future.
  12. DrFunkalupicus

Tomorrow is the day I go to the dealer again and hopefully don't get jerked around again. They called me the other day after my last visit and said they finally decided to read the bulletin and my parts are indeed covered.
  13. DrFunkalupicus

I know enough to know what I don't know....but if you want to shoot any networking questions my way, I can try my best to answer them.
  14. DrFunkalupicus

My wife did say I could get a new turbo and we have a bunch of network site set ups this weekend so I will be getting a nice, fat chunk of OT.....
  15. DrFunkalupicus

I was fully prepared to do it myself...but it kind of looks like a pain in the ass so if I can get it done for free I am down. I was thinking about hitting them up for a carbon cleaning while they are in there, but after the hassle I have went through with them for the thermostat, not sure I...
  16. DrFunkalupicus

No idea man. Got a call back from the dealer I have been working with over lunch and he explained they didn't read the whole bulletin about the waterpump/t-stat since November or something so that's why they didn't know the components were covered. It's all good though....he said they were...