GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 5

Accessport for sale

It doesn't have a DSG tune. 91 octane.
  2. 5

Accessport for sale

I have an accessport with EQT stage one tune that was unmarried from my MK7 GTI. $500 plus shipping.
  3. 5

I have an accessport for sale. EQT stage one tune. Pick it up in Oakland and its yours for $500

I have an accessport for sale. EQT stage one tune. Pick it up in Oakland and its yours for $500
  4. 5

WTB: OBDeleven lifetime pro - purchased

I have a Pro Obd 11 I bought in 2020. There's no subscription. Sold my GTI so I don't need it.
  5. 5

APR Suspension Control Unit (SCU) Upgrades are Here!

I'd be more willing try it if the cost was similar to a Cobb Accessport. ($700) Its cheaper than the DSC ($1500) but it sounds like there's no USB interface so you're stuck with the stock programming. This may be fine for most people but I'd like to tweak it and see just what the damping ranges...
  6. 5

APR Suspension Control Unit (SCU) Upgrades are Here!

Holy vague performance gains, Batman!
  7. 5

Transmission Jumping from 2nd to 4th

That's interesting. Being a sequential system, I didn't think that was possible. Are you certain the dash isn't just falsely displaying fourth gear when its in third? So what happens if you leave it in first, longer before shifting to second? Like rev close to redline? I'd play with it and try...
  8. 5

Relative Fuel Economy

Best CA gets is 91. Higher octane helps MPG.
  9. 5

best option for more camber

Stock springs? How did you get that much camber with just knuckles?
  10. 5

Which struts/shocks are best for comfort/bumps?

38 is too high for any kind of rough road. Try 33 PSI, 32 would be the lowest I'd go. I run 17" and that helps.
  11. 5

Didn't know this existed part 2

Its cool and I like fun colors but I'm not sure I would want to look at that everyday.
  12. 5

Didn't know this existed part 2

That's cool but what was the demographic?
  13. 5

B4 vs B6 Bilstein (Damptronic)

What's are reasons to not use stock springs/B6? Aside from looks. I'm tired of dragging the front lip everyday and the B6 will have optimal ride quality on stock springs. With Euro Sport camber pucks I hope understeer won't return at stock height. What am I giving up, handling-wise, stock...
  14. 5

Can I get in on the 30% off deal?
  15. 5

H&R OE Sport springs w/ DCC

The Neuspeed rep told me their Race springs on stock DCC would be "fine". I asked if it would slam or bottom out over bad bumps and he even said, "Oh-no. nothing like that that." Yeah?
  16. 5

You're on lower springs? How much drop? I want to go B6/stock springs/eurosport camber plates.
  17. 5

H&R OE Sport springs w/ DCC

H and R says the Sports drop's up to .75" but your pics look closer to my Nuespeed Race's 1.6" . What's the drop?
  18. 5

I've seen that slider control on other models and know of the DSC Sport controller which I'm not interested in (too $$), although having true control over comp/rebound would be great. I can tell the stock DCC dampers are under-damped in low speed compression and rebound. The B4 have better...
  19. 5

I owned my '16 GTI for the first 1.5 years with stock DCC set up, 25mm rear sway and Azenis 660 tires. It under steered so bad, I was blowing turns. That's why I put the neuspeed race springs on in January. That got me to 1.3 neg cam front and solved most of the under steer. Since you have a...